"Baby, what's wrong?" he said while hugging me from behind. Then began trailing kisses down my neck.

     "Nothing, I'm just tired," I said. He stopped.

    "I guess I should let you rest," he whispered into my ear. I swallowed and before I knew what I was doing, I pulled his head back to my neck.
      I felt his smile on my neck before he laughed.

     "Not tired anymore?" he teased. I rolled my eyes.

     "Shut up and kiss me," I commanded.

     "Gladly," he said before his lips met mine, the then lifted me and placed me on the counter by the sink.

     "Did I tell you how much I love your dress?" he asked. His hand lingered on the zipper.

      "Is this how to get someone naked," I teased.

     "Did it work?" he asked with a smirk.
       I kissed him in reply and he pulled the zipper down. Leading me to another amazing night in his arms.

      We lay in each other's embrace after like third round that night. My mind went back to the night he asked me to be his girlfriend.

°°°
     He had taken me to the jazz club we'd first properly talked. I made him do karaoke with me and had taken him dancing, it was a blast.
     Then he'd taken me for dinner on a yacht. It was beautiful and so romantic. I stood by the railings admiring the view when he came behind me. It was there that he confessed his feelings.

     "Did you enjoy your night?" he asked me.

     "Of course I did, I had karaoke, I saw you dance and you took me for dinner on a yacht. I'm so happy," I told him.

      "and I'll do anything I can to make sure that you are always happy. This smile of yours, I always want to see it," He told me while cupping my face and placing a kiss on my lips.

      "Really?" I asked and he nodded.

      "You brought this sunshine of yours when I was going through the storm. The storm may have past but I'm so used to your warmth, I don't want it to go," he said,
      "I may have my flaws, but I'll try to work on them. I just need you in my arms, in my life.
      You make me feel happier and I like you, I really do. So right here, right now. Royanne Ujasiri King, will you be my girlfriend?"

      My hands were in his and be was trying hard not to shake. He was so nervous. I said yes and kissed him. Fireworks went off from the shore line.

    "You even prepared fireworks," I said while pulling away, "what if I said no?"

     "They would have been the start of plan B. If push came to shove then they would have been for comfort." he said, 

°°°
    I smiled when I thought about that moment and fell asleep in his arms.

DEMETRI

        My life recap currently; The Lakers won the championship, Quinn did not show up, Quinn had also been ghosting me, the world still thinks I'm with Royanne despite the no we've been hinting.
       Oh and my dad said no swim season for me this year. Gotta focus on school. 'Get your Bachelor of Arts in philosophy so that you are well prepared for law school.'
    Ughh...

     "So you two still haven't talked?" Lorr asked me as we walked into the sports center.

     "Nope and the last time I saw her, let's just say it wasn't the right time," I said while recalling that night's events.