Blinded by love

"I know you want me" he purred seductively in my ear. "Its just one night, nothing more" he said simply. "Now is it happening or am I going to have to punish you? What is the number one rule?" he smiled licking his lips as he pushed me upto the wall. "Always do as the boss tells us? Oh yea, that's it!" he said holding my hands above my head. "This can't be happening" I whispered before he started kissing my neck. "Amity, stop the complaining, I could do much worse to you, you work for me, you do as I say" he said furious. "That's only in work hours!" I yell getting up as much courage as I can when finally I explode. Pulling my knee up to his groin he dropped. I ran through the darkness to what I assumed was the door. I bolted outside and grabbed my purse off the floor and the spare money he always kept on the desk. I reached the door and ran like my life depended on it. Where was I gonna go? My family abandoned me when I was 2 months old. I am now 17 and a half. I knew I couldn't stay here. I ran for what seemed like hours when I reached a clearing. I saw a man. Just sitting there. He must of heard me because his head shot straight up. I slowly walked towards him. I smelt an unusual smell. A combination of Honey and Pears. It was mouth watering. I reached him and he reached out and grabbed my hand. I don't know if it was the adrenaline or what but a shock of electricity went through my arm. My consciouns was screaming with joy. I couldn't hear much but it kept saying words like 'we found him' and 'mate'. "Did you feel that?" he asked me smiling from ear to ear. His voice, angels! "Yes, what was it?" I asked shocked. "Your mine!" he whispered.

"What?!" I asked freaking out. "I don't even know your name and you are claiming me as yours?!" I shout freaking out. All of what had just happened fell to the back of my mind until I heard yelling. "Oh shit!" I say.

"You bitch! Get your ass back here! I'm not done with you!" he shouted holding his crotch. He came up and grabbed my hair pulling me away. "Get off her now!" this stranger yelled gritting his teeth. "What are you gonna do about it?" my boss asked cheekily. From there was a blur. I remember the stranger in the clearing turning into an overly large dog and me being thrown to the ground. I was out cold.

A/N: feedback? please?

Vote

Comment

Fan

if you think I deserve it

when this book gets 2 reads I will upload. Not to much so an upload may be tonight:)