Chapter 2: Meeting Nyx

warning: slightly brutal with a leg injury

1501 words

Nyx's POV:

I groaned in pain as the medics wheeled me through the halls of the wwe stadium and to the first aid room.They gently lifted me onto the bed and sat me up with my back agaisnt the wall.Why of all places did Edge's team have to attack my legs,the places i have had severe injurys before.I sat and waited for the doctor to come in as i looked around at the pictures on the wall,all famour superstars like John cena and Undertaker ,they had all had bad injurys only it was shows that werent live so the majority of the public never got to see them.

The doctor walked in and sat infront of me on a stool while examining my knee."can you tell me how this happened miss?" I thought the doctor would watch the shows but ok."i got my legs stomped on by Beth pheonix." He explanied i wouldnt be able to do anything majorly physical for the next 5 or 6 months aside from my proper entrance."or i could bring that down to 2 or 3 months but i would have to snap both legs back into place now but i must warn you its very pai-".3 months instead of 6?!"do it,i dont care if it hurts just do it,please i cant be out of the ring for half a year." He nodded and prepared me for the first leg,he gripped my right knee and counted down as i shut my eyes and tried to control my shaky breathing.

When he said 1 he pushed my leg back into place which was just as painful as getting it dislocated,he wasnt kidding."SON OF A BITCH".I scrunched up my face and gripped the side of the bed tightly as a few tears trickled down my cheeks.He gave me a minute to calm down before he did the same with the other leg,counted down and snapped it back into place on 1.I let out a loud groan of pain as i gripped my thigh.The doctor gave me a glass of water and some painkillers ,before leaving the room and shutting the door ,i gently tried to move my leg but felt what felt like daggers slicing into my skin when i did.All i could do was lay back as i took the painkillers and fell asleep on the first aid bed.

time skip to a few hours later
Finns POV:

I was walking round with the rest of battlefield when we found the first aid room,the door was shut but i opened it and peaked in to see that strange woman that was the ref for the match earlier passed out of the bed with bandages around both her knees."hey guys look at this,its little miss helper". We all filtered into the room and surronded the bed she was in.I traced my eyes over her tattooed thighs and worked my way up until i got to her hands where i saw lots of symbols and letters and words on her hands.On the back of her left hand was :
DP
RR
FB
DM
and next to it read "im your mami".At the base of her thumb was the judgement day scales ,an x and a roughly drawn r.On the back of her right hand was my logo,that same roughly drawn r and "im your papi".Is she a fan of judgement day or what?I turned over her left hand and in the middle of her palm was Dean's logo with "unstable" written next to it,a pentagram and at the base of her palm was "J.D".I got more curious so i turned over her right hand and like a mirror image of her left,at the base of her palm was"T.S".At the base of her thumb was the letters:
DA
SR
RR
in the middle of her palm was Seth's logo."err guys i think shes a bit of a fan of us look at these."Everyone gathered round where i was and observed her tattoos,the ocansional odd chuckle coming from someone when they saw a tattoo representing them.We were so busy looking at her hands ,no one realised when she woke up to us all crowding round her bed.

Nyx's POV:
I slowly wake up only to see the ENTIRE of battlefield crowding round my bed ,all looking my hand tattoos like non of them have seen tattoos before.I quickly pull my hands away and sit up,trying to shuffle back as much as i can without falling off the bed or without hurting my legs even more."W-what are you all doing?".Im nervous,not because im scared,but because these people are my idols,im worried ill mess up or they will be mad that i caused that fight in the middle of the match. "name." Finn demands .I just glare at him"i dont have to answer to you."

I see Finn nod to Rhea and she grabs my left leg as Dom and Dean push my shoulders down onto the bed.My breathing speeds up as Rhea gets in the perfect hold to snap my leg again,it already hurts from how tightly shes gripping it.Seth,Roman and Damien lean on the wall as Finn brings his face down to mine."whats.your.name." I shut my eyes and tilt my head to the side as i feel Finn's breath on my cheek,it almost sounds animalistic ,like his demon king persona was creeping through."Nyx,my name is Nyx"Finn pulls back slightly "and why did yer help us win tonights match Nyx?"I hesitate to answer and this makes rhea push slightly on my leg."Because your all my idols and hunter gave me a spot in wwe and he wanted to introduce me like that."I blurt this out quickly so rhea will stop torturing my leg ,almost too quick as Finn only just caught what i was saying.Finn waves his hand at Dean ,Dom and Rhea so they release me and i run my fingers through my hair.I sat up slowly ,wincing in pain a few times as i did. "well we'd like to thank you for it,means a lot ot us Nyx."

They all gave me soft smiles, well all except,Dean.He was just glaring at me from the corner.i spotted him and locked eyes ,glaring right back at him."problem ambrose?".His gruff voice spoke up "she set off the massive fight that almost cost us, why are we thanking her?"I was gonna give him a reply but rhea got in before me"Because she didnt cost us ,she made it so we could win,and must i remind you that not only did she take down the tallest on Edge's team,but she took him down with your move?" A happy smirk spread across his lips and he walked over"fair play,but im still more of a lunatic than her right?"His comment about how i acted in the ring got a giggle out of me as well as the rest of the men and Rhea.

I grabbed the crutches the doctor had left me to try and walk only for only for Seth to snatch them away"hey i need those to walk rollins" i frowned as he put them back where they were and gently picked me up bridal style."no need,i got my best title back,all thanks to you,i think we should all help you recover besides i wanna see you actually fight,not just ref and do dirty deeds once".i looked at all their faces ,all with a sympathetic smiles showing they did actually want to help.I smiled back as Damian took me off seth and helped me to cling onto Finn's back.I giggled and wrapped my arms round his neck and he headed to the door as Roman opened it for him.

They took me into the hall and started walking to the cafeteria so i could eat when we heard the annoying giggles of Edge,Beth and Baron behind us.All the battlefield spun round and glared at them."hows the knees pyscho?" baron shouted down the hall as Miz ,Orton and Rusev rounded the corner and laughed at my misery aswell.I noticed Rey wasnt with them,i was glad,as much as i liked judgement day and dom,i felt for his dad when he betrayed him and as edge's ran backstage earlier ,he was the last one and did actually check on me quickly before he left.

Before i reply with some snarky comment Dean,Dom,Roman and the rest of them that werent finn rushed at them until they ran off back round the corner they came from.Once chasing their enemys off,they all came back and helped "escort" (as finn called it) me to cafeteria and get a few tables to get some food.

"im already obsessed with writing this book depending on the next chapter or 2 ill do the first romance/smut with whoever seems to be the best person to do it with,hope you enjoyed this chapter lovelys!"