3

Eruhaben sighed. He's been doing that for the fifth time ever since Rosalyn practically disturb his peaceful sleep and dragged him out of his room to the unlucky bastard's place on the top floor.

Thankfully, now the tears have stopped and Cale has calmed down after he took a warm shower. Like Rosalyn's earlier dilemma, the golden dragon did not know how to address the unlucky bastard. Only when Cale asked them to still call him as HE as 'he is indeed a man even though he grew a woman's genitalia', according to his words.

It was maybe because of his old age that Eruhaben did not become awkward at seeing the underdressed body, rather he felt sorry for Cale.

It was also kind of funny to see him now sitting in a brusque manner as if his body never changed. Cale refused the dress Rosalyn had offered with a disgusted reaction and chose to wear his own clothes. Only, the buttons are barely hanging on the chest area which has visibly become ten times fuller than his male chest version. The shape of his body was perfectly displayed through his tight fitting pants that Eruhaben used magic to tweak its size and made it a little bit loose.

If others would see him in this state, one would think he was being a tease.

Only Cale was just being himself.

"Eruhaben-nim, this is a totally unacceptable situation." Cale said with a fiercely serious expression as he sat in the single couch with legs wide and elbows leaning upon his knees. His chin was propped upon his intertwined fingers as if thinking about a war strategy.

"I had never encountered something like this before so I have nothing." Eruhaben said with another sigh. That was the sixth time.

Rosalyn turned her head to her fellow redhead. "There must have been records written with this incident somewhere. Maybe to the tomes of the palace or in the eastern continent's mercenary guild records. We could also ask the shamans if there are any arts like this in their field and also the alchemy tower."

Cale shook his head with a grim expression. "There is nothing like this in mercenary guild records." The confidence in his words were absolute as he knew to himself that his Record would not miss anything that he read from the tomes.

"Are you alright with us reaching out to Queen Jopis and Gashan-nim?" Rosalyn asked.

"Anything that could help. There's no need to hide it from people. We will ask for help but try not to spread it as if it's gossip to be served for everyone."

"Alright." Rosalyn said in confirmation, then added, "Are we still going to continue with the picnic? We must say it now or else the children will wait for nothing."

Cale sighed and crumpled gis face with his two now more delicate hands "I feel so fucking bad."

"None of this is your fault. Do not lose heart now, we will find out what happened and fix it before it reach the enemy's ear." Eruhaben calmly said. With amusement, he watches Cale's behavior and facial expression become more intense. His mood is much sour than usual and that was a new thing to see. Rosalyn must be right when she said Cale would be acting differently as he is not used to being in a woman's body of woman.