Chapter 5

-3D POV-

The students walked out of the portal and into the first location. That being a very huge lake.

 That being a very huge lake

Y/N: So this is the Lake. Not impressive. The name is strange though.

Magic class student: That's because if you yell at the edge of the lake it will echo for a longer time. That's why it's called the Lake of Sound.

Eli: Really? Let me try! HEY I'M ELI!

Echo: Eli- Eli- Eli- Eli- Eli- Eli- Eli-

Eli: Hehehe, it sound like loads of people are shouting my name, that's satisfying~

Meanwhile Y/N walked over to the edge and crouched down and looked into it. His eyes glowed for a bit and he smirked.

Y/N: I knew it!

Eli: Y/N?

Y/N: The water has high concentration of magic! It will help me recover.

Eli: Recover? *concerned* Are you OK? Did something happen?

Y/N: Don't worry Eli. Now, let's do this.

He hovered over the lake and opened his mouth. Everyone were looking in curiosity to what he was doing as well as the audience back in the arena. They were shocked to see that around his mouth and on his neck appeared snake like scales, which in reality were dragon scales, with many colors of blue on them. Then a magic circle appeared in front of his mouth.

Y/N: Water Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Mana Restoration!

He then started to inhale and the water moved to his mouth. However as soon as it touched the circle it turned into light blue particles and went into Y/N. After a minute he finished and stood up while inhaling and exhaling.

Y/N: *smirks* At last, I have returned.

While Eli was questioning Y/N a specific SIMP decided to make a move. Rennes walked over to Isabella and spoke.

Rennes: Elizabeth. Do you want to cross the river together?

But that was short-lived as as soon as Y/N saw him walk over to her, he and Eli started walking up to them. However before they could do anything Isabella replied.

Isabella: I don't.

With that she walked away from an upset Rennes and to Y/N. She then hugged his arm and looked at Rennes.

Isabella: I'll cross it with my husband.

Y/N: *hugs her by the waist* That's right so fuck off, simp.

Rennes glared at Y/N and then turned around and started walking to the edge.

Y/N: Need help Eli?

Eli: Nah, I'll go with my brothers. *turns to his classmates* Brothers, I'm heading out first!