Chapter 4

Before we start. A person asked if I'll add the genderbend Xiang Ye from my Unexpected turn in Life. I can't decide if I should or not. Yall tell me if you want. I'm thinking no.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV-

Somewhere in a dark place. Angus was sitting on a throne with a tiger hide on it. In front of him was standing his daughter Penny holding a picture with Y/N's face on it.

Penny: I don't understand.

Angus: I want you to join the class and represent it at the kingdom's sports festival

Angus: I want you to join the class and represent it at the kingdom's sports festival. And then I want you to keep an eye on him and find his motive!

--scene change--

Currently our group along with the teachers were standing in front of a old Royal Arena that was in a very bad condition and was falling apart.

Y/N: So this is the old arena. So you're going to rebuild it? Then we need to destroy it first.

Martin: And that's why I've brought Mr. Yaso and Miss Aisi along to help out.

Yaso: Hey buddy, I haven't seen you in a while.

Y/N: Hello teacher Yaso.

Yaso: I see you've joined the forgery class.

Y/N: Yup.

Aisi: Mike you can begin.

Yaso: Alright.

He walked into the arena while flexing his arms. Once in the center he exhaled and jumped high in the air above the arena and pulled his right hand back with black energy forming around it. When he punched the air downwards a black tornado was released. This was one of his moves Ancient. Infinite Shred. When the tornado hit the ground from it released many more smaller ones and they went all over arena destroying it. Before any of the debris could fall on the students Aisi casted a barrier around it. Once the whole arena fell apart and became a pile of debris Yaso jumped out of the barrier and Aisi started to shrink the barrier which also gathered all of the debris in one place.

Y/N: Huh, effective.

Yaso: My back is sore.

Y/N: *snicker*

Martin: Thanks you two.

Aisi: Do your best Martin!

Martin: Gotcha.

The two teachers started to leave leaving the students and Martin to do the rest.

Y/N: Eli there are ten days left before the competition. Aren't you going to practice?

Eli: *gestures at the pile of rocks* Teacher said that working here counts as training towards the competition.

Y/N: Damn. Well if you'll need help with anything then feel free to ask. Also I have a question, heard the you've been moving materials for the forgery class for a long time. How so?