Chapter 2

-3D POV-

Right now Y/N and Isabella were standing in front of the entrance to the academy along with Sophisas and his squad behind him.

Sophisas: It's already two months into the academic year, we can only put you as late insert students.

Y/N: That's alright.

Sophisas: The academy has 9 branches. Magic, swordmanship, close combat and archery are the school's main branches. You'll present yourself to a guidance teacher in these nine branches. After the presentation the teacher will analyse your strengths and weaknesses and present you your most appropriate branch.

Y/N: I see. So they'll test us? In what way?

Sophisas: The teacher will use a separate testing method than the actual branch methods to test you. As long as you have determination, you'll be able to pass. I will have Achil show you the way to your guidance teacher.

Achil(bro knight): Understood!

Y/N: Sophisas you're not coming with us?

Sophisas: *gets on the horse* I need to visit his highness with my father today. If you pass the screening test, they will provide accommodation here at the academy. If you don't pass, I will come fetch you and bring you back to my place.

With that Sophisas left with his squad following. Achil then started leading Y/N and Isabella to their first destination.

Y/N: *smirks* 'oh just let them try not to let me in, it'll be their greatest mistake'

Soon enough they arrived to the first class, close combat.

Yaso: Today! This oldie over here is going to teach you how to master the fist of the wind! But before learning the fist of wind, you need to know how to use shadow strength.

Yaso: ELI!

Eli: Here! (Homie character #1)

Yaso: Why don't you demonstrate it for everyone?

Eli: Understood!

Yaso: *throws his a rock* Hold onto this rock. Now strike the statue with full force!