So above are the new addition to the book

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

After three years and five months.

Rahul was in his room with his brother "So, after that day, you haven't seen Nisha even once." Shreyas asked.

"No, I searched and I asked Gopal uncle, he said that she is safe somewhere, don't worry and that bastard Shekhar escaped to another country." Rahul looked out of the window.

"Didn't you try to check in any hospitals.?" Shreyas asked.

"I tried, Shrey, but it was too late at that time because Naksha took me out of the country in the name of honeymoon for three months, she snatched my mobile from me, she blackmailed me, and she still does, after coming back, I searched in every fucking big hospital in the surroundings, no use." Rahul said.

"Didn't you ask Aarav anna.?" Shreyas asked.

"I asked no use, he was angry, and he is still, that's another thing." Rahul said and looked at the small storeroom, remembered Nisha and thought "Three years Nisha, three fucking years, a lot of things changed, this family accepted Aarav, but I don't know where are you?, in which position you are, I made that decision because I wanted to save you, if I wouldn't, those bastards would have killed you for sure, I thought I could sort things, but things became worse after that Aarav hates me, even Gopal uncle, there are not letting me know about you and not telling me about you." Rahul remembered his conversation with Gopal and Aarav.

Flashback:

A few years back.

"Guys, please stop ignoring me like this, please tell me where is Nisha.?" Rahul pleaded.

"Why?, I don't want my cousin to see your face also." Aarav said.

"I love her, whatever I did, I did that to save her." Rahul said.

"You loved her seriously, you left her in the middle of the road..." Aarav controlled his tears

"Stop justifying yourself Rahul, if you loved her, you wouldn't have left Nisha there." Gopal said.

"You know the position of Nisha, when I went there... leave it, I don't want to tell you, you go and take care of your pregnant wife, she needs you to go, come, dad, let's go from here." Aarav with Gopal went from there, and Rahul stood there silently

Flashback ended

.
.
.

"Rahul, Shreyas, come downstairs." Purnima called them. They went downstairs, all family members were present there.

"Everyone came." Kanika looked around and answered in phone "Doctor you are on the speaker, everybody is here, tell us, what's the matter.?" Kanika said.

"Is Mr and Mrs Rahul Reddy there? , they are main here, it's about their baby's surrogate mother." Doctor said.

"Is she ok Doctor.? is the baby ok.?" Naksha asked.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Nakshatra, your baby died, yesterday your surrogate complained about stomach pain, we checked, and the baby didn't had the heartbeat, so we removed the baby, I'm sorry." Doctor said.

Rahul stood silently on the corner and Naksha fell on the sofa and broke down into tears "What wrong did I do doctor? I had three miscarriages in one and half years and the first two surrogate procedures are unsuccessful and now this is even after good care from the hospital 24/7."