.

.

" Woah , Boboiboy kun is sure is amazing .... " Izuku complemented looking back at the gorilla's direction .

" Shut up deku!! We have better things to do than stare at the elemental freak!! Bakugou's foul mouth says but his mind screamed to resist the urge to also watch the incoming battle between the gorilla and Boboiboy . He was curious to know how strong was Boboiboy in his true strength .

Just to clarify, bakugou had to use his hand explosions to maneuver his own body speed since his pride won't let him sit on midorya's vehicle .

" Were almost close boys , looks like it's time to win this !! " Mechamato grinned like a child .

Just when they were about to win , probe super probe showed up carrying ten missiles pointing at then with such accuracy . OwO

" Probe super mega probe , will eliminate all opponents that was standing on mister boss path to victory "

" OUT OF NY WAY F**king A***OLE ROBOT !!! " Bakugou harshly insulted probe and landed a straight punch on the robot's face .

" ............ "

" Someone needs to throw that kid a proper dictionary " mechamato bluntly says as he brought out his mecha bazooka .

Author: I am obsessed with bazooka's

Probe releases a bunch of mini robots that contains dangerous nuclear bombs , not allowing the two heroes to get passed the finish line .

As the robot continued to fight the yellow Pomeranian while keeping mechamato and deku busy with the nuclear bombs that tried to kill them .

Author : oooh I forgot to add Pomeranians , I'm also obsessed with Pomeranians . QwQ
.

.

.

" KILL HIM , KILL HIM !! " KILL HI!! " Adudu commanded nonstop as he and the gorilla tries to get a hit on the elemental hero.

Which was pretty much a useless effort since taufan easily avoided all attempts .

" Relax Adudu , no need to get so tense " taufan teases the green box alien .

Adudu's blood boiled in so much hatred for the kid , you could practically say his face is gonna explode like a volcano.

". I do have a question though " Taufan says sitting all chill on his hoverboard.

Adudu knows he's already wasting his precious time but still stopped to listen .

" Where did you even get a gorilla to pretend to be the dad? " Taufan head tilted like thorn does but more mischievous.

" Uhhhhhh........ "

Flashback

" Next!! " Adudu yelled from the room as another alien left the spaceship depressed .

A giant gorilla in a perfect tie walked up to the table and sat in the chair with perfect diligence .

Adudu raised his brows while looking at the gorilla's drawn resume.

" So it says here , you'll do anything as long as I gave you an endless supply of earth bananas since you had one in your last vacation , it was quite the delicious taste? "

The gorilla nodded his head agreeing slowly , he wears a cold poker face just like any interviewer on a tv series would be .

" Then why didn't you just .... Go on another vacation ... "Adudu sweatdrop