14

----------------------------------------------------------- 
                 Message

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗: luffy-kun, I think you were perfect just the way you were, I sometimes feel like it was unnecessary to change because of some idiotic boys because... well you were already perfect

𝙻𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢: I know robin-san... But I felt like it was time for me to change a bit, everyone always told me how I look so boring and nerdy and no matter how hard I try to ignore them, what they say really hurts...!

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗: and you never bothered me to help you out?!

𝙻𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢: no because I feel like your too cool and nice to help me out on something so stupid like that so I didn't ask anyone for help and even if I did I feel like my family and friends are going to start treating me different..

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗: .  .  .  .   .   .

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧~♡

I know I'm not the type to use my phone in class but... I felt a vibration from my backpack and I wanted to check what it  was because what if my dad couldn't pick me up? Or what if it was a family emergency?! So I just need to check my phone.

The second reason why I don't like getting my phone out and using it, is because most of my teachers are strict on the phone policy.
For example, if someone gets their phone out in Mr.Ceasar's class then he would immediately notice and snatch it from you and put your phone in the jail box..
Or if he looks at you while your still busy on the phone, then he snatchs it and threatens you that he will break it in some way.

Anyway

When I saw Robin-san's message it caught me by surprise because she doesn't really text me and to make it worse she doesn't ever text while being in class and so I just really had to open the notification.

I had to put my phone away because since today is the day I came back from being absent, a lot of students are staring at me making Mr.Ceaser look at me too, making me put my phone away before they take it away or call my dad.

Trust me when I say, my dad forbids me to do anything if they ever call him from the office.

Right now, I'm trying to focus on what the heck my science teacher is trying to teach because I don't understand...
What I think I'm learning is how a fruit can have powers, meaning Nutrients, so nutrients to a human body and maybe a fruit can help a lot of other things other than a human..if that makes sense.

After this class I have Mr.wanze, meaning cooking class. I just hope we don't learn how to cook another thing that involves noodles

Mr. Ceaser's class is always so much fun. I don't get why we're even learning about this... I think Robin is done typing so once Mr. Ceaser looks at the board again, I'll see what she sent me and I just hope it happens soon because he keeps looking at everyone and then at the board and it's just a pattern now. I wonder what he's trying to get from doing that? Maybe today he's a bit grumpy meaning he's going to try and get some phones that will fill up his jail box which would probably make him happy.

Did I ever tell you that the teachers are doing a contest on whoever gets the most phones?

No?

Then let me explain to you, from what I know, whoever collects the most phone in a week, one of the teachers has to pay for whatever their doing because apparently, the teachers meet up and hang out in the weekend and they go to fun places  and whoever lost on the contest, pays whatever they did.

And so that's probably why Mr. Ceaser is so grumpy because he's probably losing, meaning he's going to pay one hundred dollars or even more on the teachers meeting.

I would let him take my phone so at least he gets a point but am afraid of what the consequences could be so I rather not.

Ring    ring     ring    ring

I guess class is over and the teacher didn't get phones today, well so sad for him and so sad for us because if he's grumpy again then we'll have to suffer since everyone knows that a teachers mood depends on how the classes are going to end.

I started to pack up as I stood up and was going to head out the door but someone stopped me, it was a blonde girl...

"Can I speak to you? In the restroom? " the girl asked me.

I wasn't sure what to say... But I'm nice so..

"Sure"

She nodded and started to lead us to the restroom even though I already knew the way I wanted her to lead because she was the one who asked me to come with her

I already have my excuse if Mr.Wanze says why I was late, I'll tell him the best believable lie ever!

I quickly saw the restroom as we made it a lot sooner then what I thought.

She opened the door for me, what a gentlewoman..I went inside as she followed soon after.

She got her phone out and started to text someone before looking up at me.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Marguerite and it's a pleasure to  formally meet you" she extended her hand to me to shake.

To be honest. I never pay attention on who is in my class because I rather study then make friends so I don't know most people that are in my class...

I shook her hand as I was also going to introduce myself.

"I'm-" but I got cut off.

" I already know who you not to be rude.. " she said and that was very rude! She could of waited until I was done!!!

"Oh" I replied not knowing what else to say as out hands were long disconnected.

Right in that moment the restroom door opened so hard it startled the both of us.

I looked at the one who opened the door so hard, seeing a guy?! Which is weird because this is the girls restroom unless we're in the wrong restroom...

He had long black hair and was a bit pale as hes wearing a  white button up shirt with a loose black tie and black pants he looked a bit shock as I locked eyes with him.

"I found her hancock-sama"

I heard the blonde girl say as I glanced at her a bit confused..

Hancock-sama..?