Y/N caresses her cheeks

Y/N - I am quite impressed your mom has given you such good values. She must be a great person herself! (smile)

Suezie's smile drops

Suzie - I don't have my mom with me, she died when I was too young. My father raised me as a single parent. He took care of me both as a mother and father.

Y/N - Oh I am so sorry dear!

Y/N hugs her

Suzie - No aunty it's completely alright. Maybe that is why my father's cooking skills are great because he used to cook food for me. (small smile)

Y/N caresses her cheeks smiling. They both spend a good amount of time in kitchen together when  they hear Taeho screaming

Taeho - MOM FOOD I AM HUNGRY. DAD OVERWORKS ME A LOT (whines).

Y/N giggles

Y/N - Don't mind him he is always whining after office.

Suzie chuckles. She takes the serving plate from Y/N's hand to serve instead. She comes in dinning hall where Taeho was sitting back facing her.

Taeho - MOM! (Whines)

Suzie - Here's your food Taeho.

Taeho chokes on air on spotting Suzie with food.

Taeho - S-Suzie You? Where is mom?

Taeho's POV - Aishh! Why I always end up embarrassing myself!

Soon Y/N joins them as three of them  were having their dinner.

Taeho - Hmm....This soup is so delicious . Wow mom you cooked it so tasty.

Y/N - It was cooked by Suzie!

Taeho - O-Oh. Its really good Suzie.

Suzie - Thank you Taeho (smile)

Y/N -  I must say your cooking skills are really good Suzie!

Suzie - (blushes a little) Thank you Mom!

Taeho chokes on his soup

Taeho - M-Mom!

Y/N - Yes! She is just like my daughter. You got any problem!

Taeho - (nervous smile) N-No you guys can continue.

Soon Taehyung and Seokjin joins them too.  Suzie tells Seokjin that how nice Y/N is and how quickly they both developed mother daughter bond.

Taehyung - Yes Suzie this is your home too. You can come and  visit Y/N anytime you want! (smiles)

---------------------

Jungkook spots Jungwo escaping from that special window of their house which is witness of so many love stories of this Mansion starting from eldest Mr Kim to youngest Jungwo till now.

Jungwo immediately freezes smiling nervously on getting caught by Jungkook.

Jungkook - Oh - Oh I can't see anything. Oh yeah there is my room!

Jungkook acts like he is blind and can't see anything as he goes to his room chuckling and mumbling 'My Son! '
-----------------

Jane gasps on seeing Jungwo at her window as she quickly pulls him inside. Jungwo asks her to go on a bike date with him.

Jungwo - I want you to experience and feel what's life tonight. You are someone who must have lived in boundaries for your whole life but tonight just for tonight I want you to break them. I want you to experience what does it feel like living. I want to give all those beautiful experiences to my future wife.