Part 9

Y/N - So how was your day Jia?

Jia is reminded of today's encounter with Jimin

Jia's POV - What can I say unnie. I was in arms of your ex who is now my boss (whines)

Jia - Y-Yeah unnie it was great! (fake smile)

They were having dinner when Taehyung arrived. He caresses the hair of Jia and takes a seat beside y/n

Taehyung - How was your day Jia?

Jia's POV - What can can I say brother I was in arms of your rival! (whines)

Jia - (fake smile) Yeah it was good!

Taehyung -  So you are working in which company and Yeah who is your boss? Maybe I know him so that you can get some privilege over their.

Jia chokes on her food.

Jia - Uh that actually uh yeah! Let it be secret brother I don't want any extra privilege.

Taehyung nods being understanding.

Jia's POV - Aishh! Everybody is reminding me of that incident since I have returned and it is making me feel so embarrassed and guilty at the same time.

---------------------------------

Y/N - Jia! You should be ready by now you  have a date with Mr Jung!

Jia - Just a minute unnie!

Y/N - Shin hurry up get her ready soon. Mr Jung can be here at anyt-

* Car Honk *  *Car Honk*

Jia gets down the stairs.

Y/N - (gasps) Omo our Jia is looking so beautiful!

Shin - Mr Jung will be head over heels for her ! (giggles)

Jhope - Oh I already am trust me ladies!

Everybody chuckles

Time SKIP

Jhope - I have ordered all the best or you can say my favorite dishes here. This one is best Jia just try it I have ordered it for you specially.

Jia - B-but Mr Jung I don't like this dish.

Jhope - Oh Jia I have ordered it with so much love! How can you reject it!

Jia - Please Mr Jung try to understand me I really don't like this.

Jhope - Atleast try it I am not telling you to eat it because I ordered it for you !

Jia gives up and eats two spoons and of course she hates it like always. Jhope gets a phone call and gets busy on it.
She feels like throwing up but can't so she swallows .

They both leave for a walk after dinner date and Hoseok brings her to his favourite ice cream shop. Just then Jia watches the ice-cream seller who was staring at her , he looked so creepy that she felt like punching him instantly.

She tells Hoseok  about this that how that creepy  man is staring at  her.

Jhope - Jia you are grown up now learn to ignore such things. You have to live in this world we just can't go and fight with everyone.