Chapter 4: Time for the Exam

Start from the beginning

I walked up to Yuno then we looked up to see all the squad captains then we can hear people saying stuff about the captains "That's Nozel Silva." One of the people said "it's one of them." Yuno said I just looked at them then just zoned out until I saw a light and some tree branches handed All the examines brooms "You will have to fly a magic broom if you can't to something as simple as this then you can't then you are not worth our time." William said I got on the broom and just flu around then I saw the two bitches the flew at me and tried to push me of so I stood up and I used wind magic to push them away "bye." I waved then I saw Yuno and flu to him "Hi Yun how are you." I asked he stared at me "Why did you blow those two girls from earlier.?" Yuno asked "Why they are losers and I could do worst things to them." I said the last part with some bloodlust then when we had to get down the brooms now it was time for the next test.

3rd POV

MAGIC POWER TEST

Lana looked at the stone wall the captains looked at her "Why is she not using her magic." Fuegoleon asked the other captains nodded.

They watched Lana, but Lana just flicked the wall and it broke all the captions watched in shock "How is she so strong." Charlotte asked in shock all the captains had there eyes on you.

It was magic power control test

Lana walked up to Yuno "Let's see who can get to most targets and the winner will get to do what ever they want to the losers." I said Yano smirked "Ok." Yuno said with a little bit of determination in his voice.

Lana used here fire magic and burned all the targets "I got 45." Yuno said "Yay I got 50 I win." Lana said with excitement then when she looked Hana was going to hit Lana with lightning Lana held out her hand and caught the lightning and ate it Lana's face turned green "Wow your magic is so Gross I could beet you with one spell." Lana said Them Mia used a water attack then Lana froze it "She can eat elements." All the capitals said in shock.

Now it was a magic creation test

Lana made the Fairy tail sign with ice, fire, and lightning "Wow that some cool magic what does the sign mean it looks like a fairy that has a tail." Asta said "well it means Do fairies have a tail? Do they even exist these days? Like them, this place is a mystery... A never-ending adventure." I said "So cool." Asta praised me then Mia and Hana laughed "what a useless meaning." They both said Lana had a death glare 'If we have to fight people at the end of the test then I can't wait to kill them.' Lana said in her head then Lana requiped her sword and put it against the two girls neck and whispered "Next time you say something like that again I will Kill you." The two girls just ignored Lana and walked away.

Evolution magic test

All the examinees were given a seed and they had to make something with it Lana held the seed in her hand and she made a Rainbow Sakura tree Yami looked at William "William you have someone who can do the same magic as you." Yami said "Yes indeed." "I wonder how strong she really is." Asked Charlotte "we will see in the next test it looks like she wants to fight someone." Said William.

Lana POV

I could hear the captains talking about me, then everyone looked up "On to the next test the final and most difficult it will be a display of combat Skill." Said a captain 'man I should've listened to the captains names.' I said in my head " prepare to duel you will break into pairs and fight each other use you Grimoire to attack and defend." Fire man said 'He smells a little like Natsu he must use fire magic.' I said in my head "The battle will end if someone surrenders or is unable to battle." Mask man said I looked at the captions and yelled "Is it ok to fight two people at the same time." I asked people were staring at me The captains looked at me one spoke up "You can if you want." Mask man said.