Ch 91-92 (end of text)

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 91:

When the regular sound of cutting vegetables reappeared in the kitchen, Xu Shou waited for another two minutes before opening the door and allowing Gu Jialing to go out.

Gu Jialing walked to the living room and found Su Miaomiao nestled on the sofa, her posture was lazy, her head was resting on one armrest, and she was holding a hand warmer in her arms, as comfortable as a cat.

"Why is your mouth so red?"

Gu Jialing realized something was wrong, "Did the priest give you ice cream again?"

Because it is winter, at the request of the Taoist priest, their ice cream is limited, and they can't eat too much.

Hearing this, Xu Shou, who was walking towards the kitchen, froze again.

What made him even more stiff was Su Miaomiao's answer: "You know about ice cream, I was kissed by the Taoist priest."

Xu Shou: ...

There was also a brief pause in the sound of chopping vegetables in the kitchen.

Gu Jialing's eyes widened, her face full of disbelief: "Did the Taoist priest kiss you?"

Su Miaomiao: "Yeah, you said that the elder likes me, and I also like the elder, so we kissed."

In her mouth, two people kissing is as common as two people playing a game of tennis together.

Fortunately, Gu Jialing is not an ordinary person. He squatted in front of Su Miaomiao, stared at Su Miaomiao's rosy lips and sniffed, as if the detective had discovered some clues, nodded and said: "Well, there is indeed a smell from the Taoist priest. ."

Su Miaomiao looked at him proudly: "Even if you become a girl, the Taoist priest will not like you, let alone kiss you."

The two had a heated argument about this just now, and now Gu Jialing didn't care anymore, she sat next to her and said, "If I don't like it, I don't like it, and I don't want to be liked by anyone. It's great to be alone. When I really meet someone I like , Accidentally gave birth to a dozen children, I can't stand it."

Su Miaomiao showed a disdainful expression: "You birds are so prolific, no wonder the mountains and forests are always so noisy."

Gu Jialing probably didn't think "being able to give birth" was an advantage, so it was rare that he didn't argue with her.

He tried to imagine the scene of Daoist priest and Su Miaomiao kissing, suddenly he smiled and asked in a low voice: "How is Daoist priest's kissing skills? He is a Taoist priest and has no experience in two lifetimes. Isn't the first kiss stupid?"

Su Miaomiao remembered that the Taoist priest had confessed that he could not share these private matters with the outside world, and did not answer.

Gu Jialing continued to ask others: "Are you two developing too fast? But I knew a long time ago that the Taoist priest is so good, once he confesses his love, you will definitely accept him."

At this time, Xu Shou suddenly took out an onion and asked Gu Jialing to peel it.

Gu Jialing protested: "Why did you give me the most difficult task?"

Xu Shou: "Shut up if you don't want to work, you choose."

Gu Jialing paused, and finally chose to peel the onion. The long mouth is for talking, and he couldn't bear to shut him up.

He was sitting in front of the coffee table peeling, Su Miaomiao couldn't stand the smell of onions, so she went to lie down on Xie Jingyuan's bed and wait.