Ch 71-80

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 71:

The fourth class in the morning is over.

Su Miaomiao packed her schoolbag and walked out of the teaching building with her three roommates.

The campus of Peking University is very large, but not every student can buy a bicycle. The three of Zhao Lu are walking parties. They usually go to the cafeteria together in class and walk together.

Zhao Lu: "Miao Miao, have you really broken up with Xie Jingyuan?"

This is related to whether they invite Su Miaomiao to the cafeteria together, if Xie Jingyuan comes here to pick up Su Miaomiao later, but Su Miaomiao is dragged away by them, that would be bad.

Su Miaomiao nodded.

Originally, falling in love was fake, but now the Taoist leader said to leave her alone, so let's break up after "breaking up".

Su Miaomiao didn't show any grievance or sad expression, but she was so obedient, the roommates thought she would be sad, and looking at her obedient face, they felt very distressed.

"Why?" Zhao Lu held Su Miaomiao's arm and asked in a low voice while walking.

Su Miaomiao shook her head, not wanting to say anything.

Zhao Lu didn't want to force her to say anything, so she patted her hand: "It's okay, it's okay, you are so kind, Xie Jingyuan will definitely regret it, and I will come back soon to beg you to get back together."

Anyway, she absolutely did not believe that Xie Jingyuan, who was so kind to Su Miaomiao, could break up cruelly.

The two must have quarreled and are currently in the stage of a cold war.

Chen Ling: "That's right, that's right, Miao Miao doesn't care about him, we'll see who regrets it first."

The roommates don't believe that Su Miaomiao will make mistakes. How can a good girl who is busy with training, studying and sleeping every day have time to make mistakes?

Su Miaomiao was surrounded by enthusiastic roommates and went to the cafeteria.

This is also the cafeteria where the foursome often come to eat together.

After Su Miaomiao came in, she subconsciously searched for familiar figures, but she didn't see Daoist Priest and Xu Shou, but only saw Gu Jialing waving at her at a table with two dinner plates on it.

Zhao Lu: "You go first and listen to what Gu Jialing has to say."

She guessed that Gu Jialing might have sent the message for Xie Jingyuan.

Su Miaomiao came to Gu Jialing's side.

The two sat down facing each other, Gu Jialing frowned and said: "I think the Taoist priest is really angry this time, and went to another cafeteria for dinner, Xu Shou must follow him, Miao Miao, you should go to the Taoist priest to apologize, just Say you won't bother him with those trivial things in the future, so we can have dinner together."

Gu Jialing is not as sticky as cats and dogs, but he is used to the four of them eating together, so it feels strange to be separated suddenly.

Go to Taoist priest and Xu Shou, those two guys cherish words like gold, very boring, come to Su Miaomiao, afraid that the Taoist priest will keep getting angry, and treat them in that cold manner at night, just this morning , Gu Jialing couldn't stand it, it was too scary.

Su Miaomiao looked at the fish on the dinner plate.

Daoist is not angry, otherwise he would not continue to play with her.