{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina slowly walks into the main room and sees a young woman sitting at the coffee table.

"Hi." Sabrina greeted the young woman.

"Hi, I'm Sloan." Sloan greeted Sabrina. "And yes, I'm a witch."

"Okay

"Okay." Sabrina said, and her phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Jesse

Sabrina answers her phone, slowly walks into the kitchen. "Hi, Jess."

"Hi, Sabrina. Can you meet me at Slater's coffee shop?" Jesse asked on the phone.

"Yeah, sure. I'm on my way." Sabrina replied, hanging up her phone, putting it in her jeans pocket and gently takes her blue canvas backpack and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S COFFEE SHOP

Jesse and Sabrina are sitting at the table across from each other.

"What's going on, Jesse? Are you okay?" Sabrina asked her best friend.

"I'm fine, and there's something I have to tell you." Jesse said.

"Okay, what is it?" Sabrina asked.

"Slater and I are getting married again." Jesse said.

Sabrina looks at Jesse, astonished. "Oh my gosh, really?"

"Yeah, really." Jesse replied with a small smile. "It's gonna be family and best friends and a small wedding. But the guys are worried that you won't be there."

"Of course I will. Although, I'm still apart of the HaLe wolves, of course, I'll be there." Sabrina said.

"Okay." Jesse said with a small smile, but becomes worried. "I know about the fight that happened in between you and Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol. You don't come around the Mikaelson Compound anymore, the Crescent Manor or even the Talamasca Caste. I mean, what the hell happened to you, Sabrina? The guys and I miss you."

"I don't know what happened." Sabrina said, not knowing herself. "Seems as though, I just caught up in the Hale wolves."

Jesse and Sabrina exchange calm looks at each other and gently holds each other's hands.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

That afternoon, At the auto shop, Colby and Gabe, and two other werewolves, are sitting atop of a table, drinking from their flasks, exchanging chuckles with each other.