Chapter Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Rebekah, Sabrina, Jesse, Lana, Keelin, Hayley, Freya and Gia have reconvened at in the courtyard, trying on their formal dresses.

Rebekah is holding a garment bag in her hand. "Sabrina? I have your dress?"

"Thanks, Rebekah." Sabrina said, gently taking the garment bag from her sister-in-law.

"Nik wanted it to be special for you. He said that hopes you like it." said Rebekah. "By the way, you're leaving New Orleans?"

"Yeah, I am." Sabrina replied. "I have a plane ticket for London."

"When are you leaving for London?" Rebekah asked Sabrina.

"This afternoon." Sabrina said.

"Oh. Well, I do hope your formal dress unconvinced you." Rebekah said.

Rebekah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and Rebekah slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Klaus and Elijah slowly walks into the courtyard.

Klaus looks at Lana, who's wearing a red strapless dress. "You look beautiful, Lana."

"Thank you, Klaus." Lana replied with a small smile and looks at her daughter, Sabrina. "And my daughter, Sabrina, is beautiful too."

Klaus follows Lana's gaze at Sabrina, who slowly walks out from behind a room divider, dressed up in her formal dress.

{Sabrina's Formal Dress
Outfit}

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"What do you think?" Sabrina asked.

"I think it's beautiful." Klaus said, admiring his wife's formal dress. "What do you think? Do you like it?"

"Yeah. I like it." Sabrina said, glancing at her formal dress, and sits down on the fountain. "But I know you wanted me to wear my formal dress to convince me to stay here in New Orleans."

"And you mind remains unchanged." Klaus said, sitting down on the fountain beside her. "You really think by leaving New Orleans is a good thing?"

"It's better than breaking up." Sabrina said to her husband.

"What about the formal prom ball?" Klaus asked.