Xie Jingyuan: "Go home."

Su Miaomiao woke up a little bit, rubbed her eyes and said, "Stop playing?"

Xie Jingyuan: "The exam is coming, we will resume training after the exam is over."

This is a very fitting reason.

Su Miaomiao didn't suspect anything at all, stood up lazily, and said softly: "I'm so sleepy, the Taoist priest will carry me on my back."

Xie Jingyuan didn't refuse either, and handed over their schoolbags to Xu Shou.

The four of them were almost the last wave of Gao Shengsheng who left the school. When they walked out of the school gate, Gu Jialing was the first to recognize Tang Shiwei's car parked by the side of the road.

"Hey, you finally came out, I was about to call you, what's wrong with Miaomiao?"

Tang Shiwei pushed open the car door and walked over anxiously.

Xie Jingyuan: "She's fine, she's just too sleepy to walk."

Tang Shiwei showed a dumbfounding expression, not only helpless at her daughter's laziness, but also glad that her daughter had such a considerate childhood sweetheart.

"Let's all get in the car."

Xu Shou, who is physically strong, consciously sat in the co-pilot seat, Xie Jingyuan still sat next to Su Miaomiao, fastened her seat belt for her, and let Su Miaomiao lean on his shoulder.

Tang Shiwei silently looked at the rearview mirror, then looked at Gu Jialing and Xu Shou, and found that these two students seemed to be used to this kind of scene, and they did not show any abnormal emotions.

There was not much traffic on the road, Tang Shiwei smiled and joked with two high school students while paying attention to the road conditions: "Xu Shou, Jialing, you two are so handsome, and you are both top students, is there any girl who can write you a love letter? "

Xu Shou immediately said: "No."

Gu Jialing smiled triumphantly: "I have received love letters since junior high school, but that girl is not good-looking, I don't like it."

In fact, the person who wrote the love letter was their junior high school belle at the time, but Gu Jialing's aesthetics is different from that of normal boys. If a girl has natural blue hair, he might look at her seriously.

Tang Shiwei: "You have such high vision, what kind of girl do you like?"

After careful consideration, Gu Jialing replied, "You can fly."

Tang Shiwei smiled: "You kid, you are so humorous."

Gu Jialing: ...

"What about Xu Shou, what do you like?"

Xu Shou: "I just want to learn."

Human beings have different ways, he will not break the precepts, and it has nothing to do with the precepts. He was not interested in dating. He has been a dog for more than two hundred years. I just want to follow the Taoist priest for the rest of my life, and take care of the home for the Taoist priest.

Tang Shiwei felt that these two high school bullies had quite personalities.

The car drove into the underground garage, and after it was parked, Su Miaomiao still didn't want to leave. Xie Jingyuan insisted on carrying it, or her mother could carry it.

When Su Miaomiao acted like a baby when she was a child, Tang Shiwei must have agreed to her daughter unconditionally. Now that her daughter is as tall as her, she is a little powerless to recite it.