LEVEL 31 - "Declaration Of War"

Start from the beginning

Iida starts to clap loudly, "That's beautiful! So noble! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!"

Uraraka chuckles nervously before she moves her gaze to the other female.

"What about you, L/n? Why did you become a hero?" She questions as the girl blinks, pausing her game and looking up.

"Why I joined UA...? Hm..."

The two male's eyes also moved towards her as the three awaited her answer.

"...I was bored." She simply shrugs.

"HUH?!"

She covers her ear, tilting her head to the side as she glares at the girl half-heartedly.

"S-Sorry L/n! It's just... what?!" She exclaims, eyes wide in shock.

"I was bored, and the other option was to become a villain, but that seems... bleh." She sticks her tongue out and fake gags.

Truthfully, she didn't mind becoming a villain. It just seemed like a lot of effort, so unless they gave her a reason not to, she would stay a hero.

"Well, at least you're not a villain..." Izuku sweatdrops.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE!" All Might exclaims, the four students looking at him in shock/surprise.

"Woah, All Might! What are you doing here?" Izuku asks the man, eyes widened.

"Lunch! Ya' wanna eat with me?" All Might asks, holding up a bento wrapped in a baby-blue colored cloth.

Cute. But...

Her eyes narrow in distaste towards the pro hero.

Atleast try to hide your favoritism.

"That's adorable!" Uraraka squeals, not having the same ideas as the girl with h/c hair.

"Whaddaya say?" All Might offers again.

Izuku looks towards Y/n, as if asking his mother for permission.

Her face shifts into a deadpan, but she still nods at him nonetheless, granting him permission.

He smiles brightly, turning back towards All Might, "Sure thing!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Y/n sighs, laying her head on her desk lazily as she looks up to click the buttons on her switch.

Click

Click

Click

! ! !

The words 'GAME OVER' plastered themselves on her screen as scowls at the screen.

Stupid ass flying bitch—

She has been trying to defeat Windblight Ganon but nooOoOOo god forbid she have decent aim for once.