"You go to work. I'll hang out with Miaomiao and Jing Yuan. I haven't been to No. 1 Middle School yet."

Walking out of the teaching building, Grandma Tao said to Su Mingan.

Su Mingan: "Then how do you go back?"

Grandma Tao: "It's only one kilometer away, so let's take a walk."

Su Mingan looked at Xie Jingyuan and left in peace.

The car was parked outside the school, and Su Mingan strode out. When he approached the school gate, he saw a tall and thin male student walking in with a suitcase.

There are freshmen everywhere, this male student can attract Su Mingan's attention because his temperament is too special.

Good-looking is second, tall is not a big deal, but the male student's exposed arms are strong and full of strength.

Like Xie Jingyuan, although he also has muscles, it is not obvious when he puts on clothes, but this male student's T-shirt fits perfectly on his body.

It's not the kind of muscles that are particularly exaggerated, and the blood vessels are bursting out. They are just right, and they are Tang Shiwei's favorite type.

When Su Mingan looked at the male student, the male student suddenly looked at him and sniffed.

Su Mingan: ...

The male student's introverted probing eyes and sniffing movements made him feel weird, so he quickened his pace and walked away.

When he was about to get in the car, Su Mingan turned around, and saw the male student turned sideways, still staring at him!

Su Mingan just felt baffled, glared at the stinky boy, and got into the car.

Xu Shou watched the car drive away, and went to check the class information first, and smelled the cat again in front of the notice board of Class Nine, so strong that he almost ignored another cool smell like autumn dew.

The smell on a demon is inherently heavier than that on a human.

Xu Shou followed the cat smell and came to Class 9 classroom.

The head teacher gave him a bunch of dormitory supplies, Xu Shou had no choice but to go to the dormitory to put his luggage first.

After tidying up his own bed, Xu Shou ignored the few roommates who arrived earlier, returned to the teaching building, and went after the cat again.

After walking around the entire campus, Xu Shou walked out of the school and finally came to a community called "Pearl Garden".

He wanted to go in, but the security guard at the door stopped him, looked him up and down and asked, "Aren't you from this community? I haven't seen you before."

Xu Shou, who had just been admitted to a high school in the city from the countryside, was silent, then turned and left under the suspicious eyes of the security guard.

Parents are not at home, so Su Miaomiao came to 1002 with Grandma Tao, her grandparents and her grandson.

Grandma Tao: "You two go and try on the new school uniform, I'll see if it fits."

Su Miaomiao got into Grandma Tao's room.

The school uniform is black and white, as ugly as the primary and junior high school uniforms in the past, but Su Miaomiao knows that it must be worn, and her objection is useless.

The school uniform is wide and wide, which is suitable for bouncing around.

"What does military training mean?"