Su Miaomiao suddenly grabbed her car and stood up, smiling and running towards the bedroom.

Xie Jingyuan paused, and grabbed the car to chase her.

In the blink of an eye, the two children were gone.

Xie Rong sighed.

Qiao Lili: "Older children definitely prefer to play with older children. When Jing Ze and Wen Lan grow up, Jing Yuan will naturally like them."

Grandma Tao was sitting on the sofa knitting a sweater, and the corners of her mouth twitched when she heard this.

Where can we kiss brothers and sisters who don't see each other a few times throughout the year?

Not to mention the grandson, even she, looking at Su Miaomiao is better than looking at the newly born twins.

It's New Year's Eve.

Su Mingan's decoration company had a holiday earlier than other companies, half a month before Tang Shiwei's annual leave, Su Mingan relaxed for a few days, and after discussing with Tang Shiwei, he took Su Miaomiao back to his hometown in the county more than 100 kilometers away.

Grandpa Su is also engaged in decoration. The company is located in the county seat. Su Ming'an will be able to open his own company in Anshi soon after graduating from university. Apart from his outstanding ability, he also wants to thank his childhood influence and his family's financial support.

Grandpa Su and Grandma Su like their beautiful and lovely granddaughter very much. They have prepared all kinds of snacks and toys at home in advance.

Su Miaomiao had a great time here, but this year, Su Mingan would accompany his wife to Jiangshi in the south to celebrate the New Year, so two days before Tang Shiwei's holiday, the father and daughter said goodbye to their grandparents and drove back to Anshi.

The air tickets are all bought, and the gifts are packed into the suitcase, just waiting for Tang Shiwei to go on vacation.

Before departure, Su Miaomiao came to Xie's house to play as usual.

"Daoist, tell me, will the plane fly and suddenly fall?"

Su Miaomiao shared her upcoming itinerary with Xie Jingyuan, and at the same time expressed concern about the unfamiliar means of transportation such as airplanes.

When she was a cat demon, her cultivation was not deep, she couldn't fly very far, and she mainly relied on jumping to fly into the air. It was unreliable for mere ordinary people to be able to fly in the sky.

Xie Jingyuan simply gave her a popular science on the working principle and safety rate of the aircraft.

Because he loves to read, Grandma Tao bought a lot of children's books, most of which are suitable for Xie Jingyuan's current age, but there are also a few books for primary school students, such as "One Hundred Thousand Whys".

Su Miaomiao expressed admiration: "The Taoist priest is really amazing, he understands everything."

Xie Jingyuan handed her the book "One Hundred Thousand Whys".

Su Miaomiao shook her head: "I don't know that many words."

When Xie Jingyuan was concentrating on studying, she was always playing.

"Anyway, you don't have to worry about an accident with the plane."

"Well, I believe in the Taoist priest."

"... When you arrive at your grandmother's house, don't bully the children nearby."

"Don't worry, I never bully people unless they provoke me first."