Half a second after the noise left my lips I l
felt her climb onto the bed and straddle my ass.

"I can get the lotion in more places from this position." She whispered as she continued to run my body. A shiver went down my spine.

Something in the way she said that had me frozen to the core. This was so erotic. She had no clue what this was doing to me.

I felt her tug on my tops straps lightly. "Is this okay?" She said in a huskier voice than usual.

God...... she can have whatever she wants.

All I could do was nod my head.

She quickly untied my top and let the straps fall to either side of my body. I felt her lean her hips forward then her hands were on my back again. She ran her hands slowly down my lower back to my waist. She let her thumbs go under my bottoms slightly and then would move back up to my upper back. She did this about 4 times and I swear I was drawing blood with how hard I was biting my lip to keep from moaning.

Chill Clara. Friends rub lotion on each others backs. This is nothing more than that.

After another 30 seconds, to my disappointment, she got off of me and tied my top back together.

I turned to look at her and her eyes were still dark and her body tensed seeing me look at her. She didn't say a word.

"Thanks Em. I know this is gonna hurt later but the lotion should help." I stood up and smiled at her. Her face didn't change. She looked like she either wanted to kill me or eat me.

"Anyways......." I turned walk past her and she grabbed my arm.

"Why did you kiss me?" She questioned. Her eyes piercing into mine.

I was not expecting this question.......ever.

"Uh..."

"No bull shit. Just tell me the truth." She demanded. Her being bossy was super sexy.

"I don't know....... I just felt like I'd die if I didn't. Like there was a magnet and I couldn't pull away." I shrugged and moved to leave the room but her hand on my arm pulled me back again.

She just nodded her head and smiled slightly.

I looked into her eyes that looked scared and she kept them trained on my face.

"Why did you push me away?" I asked surprising myself with the question.

"It's complicated." She frowned and dropped my arm.

"That's not a good answer." I stepped towards her.

She took her glasses off and punched the bridge of her nose.

"You are my boss."

"I'm not your boss. My father is." I took another step towards her. The magnet was starting to pull me in again.

"You know what I mean Clara." I was now in front of her our bodies almost touching.

She looked up at me with a scared expression. But she wasn't pushing me away.

Her lips looked so enticing and I couldn't help myself as I began leaning forward

"Tell me to stop." I whispered leaning down, never breaking eye contact with her.

Right as our lips were about to meet.........

"You have a boyfriend." She whispered out and I froze.

I pulled back suddenly and stared into her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

I left the room without another word. I ran to my room and closed the door.