Xie Jingyuan is usually very busy and always has to go out to catch monsters, but as long as he is in the temple, he will spare time to explain the confusion for the three beast monsters.

Su Miaomiao gradually became less afraid of him.

Two years ago, she went to Xie Jingyuan to give lectures again, and unfortunately met a group of big monsters who came to seek Xie Jingyuan's revenge.

During the melee, Xie Jingyuan was seriously injured in order to protect other Taoist priests, and happened to fall beside her.

At that time, Su Miaomiao looked like a beautiful white cat with white hair. While shivering under the shock of the big demon, she looked sympathetically at Xie Jingyuan who was vomiting blood in front of her.

Xie Jingyuan also saw her, his eyes were quiet but gentle, and he told her: "You must cultivate hard and do good with your heart."

Before Su Miaomiao nodded, Xie Jingyuan wiped off the blood from his lips and stood up.

Su Miaomiao saw him raise the long sword in his hand, the sword glowed suddenly, and the golden light enveloped the entire Qingxu Temple.

Then, Su Miaomiao was born in a modern hospital.

Su Ming'an and Tang Shiwei got up, and as usual, they came to the crib to see their daughter first.

Seeing her daughter sleeping soundly with her eyes closed, her eyelashes long and curled up, as beautiful as an angel baby, Su Mingan couldn't help grinning, and whispered to his wife, "Our Miaomiao is so pretty."

Since Su Miaomiao was born, this sentence has become Su Mingan's mantra, and he has to say it several times a day.

Tang Shiwei looked at her daughter with gentle eyes: "If it wasn't for the lack of people in Corey, I would have quit my job and returned home."

Of course, she was just talking casually. Although she loves her daughter very much, she enjoys the sense of accomplishment of curing diseases and saving lives.

Su Mingan: "If I didn't want to earn more money to make our family's life better, I would also like to play with Miaomiao every day."

Tang Shiwei squinted at him.

Su Mingan laughed.

Su Miaomiao was almost done pretending, she moved her arms and rubbed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she saw two big faces leaning into the crib, handsome and beautiful, with gentle and joyful smiles on their faces.

When Su Miaomiao was a cat, she had no father or mother, and was always bullied by other big monsters. She finally managed to transform into a human, and she was never pampered.

As a baby reincarnated into a human, Su Miaomiao felt the deep love of father and mother from Su Mingan and Tang Shiwei. Bathed in such unconditional care every day, Su Miaomiao actually felt that without cultivation, she was only an ordinary person. Ordinary people are also very good.

When Su Mingan went to take a bath, Tang Shiwei cleaned up for Su Miaomiao. When she went to take a bath, Su Mingan paid attention to her daughter who was obediently playing with toys while preparing breakfast.

Su Mingan's cooking skills are superb, and even simple home-cooked dishes made by him are extraordinarily delicious.

Su Miaomiao sat in the baby dining chair and had breakfast with her parents.

Su Mingan checked the time and left first. His decoration company is far away from the community, unlike Tang Shiwei, whose hospital is diagonally opposite the community.