Summary

M/n walked in the court room all eyes on him he was dragged in shackles everyone could hear the shackles every time he moves closer to the center as the judge raises the mallet and bangs the table "M/n you must know why your here I presume" she sa...

M/n walked in the court room all eyes on him he was dragged in shackles everyone could hear the shackles every time he moves closer to the center as the judge raises the mallet and bangs the table "M/n you must know why your here I presume" she said with a cold tone you could hear the man in the ragged prison clothes smirking before laughing "You are so funny judge but I don't know why I'm here your men just dragged me here from a good fuck you know?" Everyone gasp at how inappropriate he sounded "you are here because of the many crimes you committed as it shown in this scroll" the judge past the scroll to the announcer who unrolled it and the scroll begins falling and the list of his crimes was shown everyone was outraged by how long it was it reached to his toes "Death!, banishment!, Imprisonment!" Everyone said but what m/n said made them even angrier "Hah! What could these HUMANS know why are they even here matter of fact why is half of the courtroom filled with them I barely see some kings and gods" He laughed so loudly it echoed before everyone was yelling screaming and throwing these at him "How dare you! Even tho we may be human we still have the right to view the court!" The judge lets the comment continue before yelling "SILENCE!" Everyone stood silent "honestly m/n you think acting cocky can help you now m/n answer us, Did you commit these crimes" everyone stood there waiting for a response "and if i did?" Every time m/n spoke it made everyone mad "YOU ARENT EVEN A PROECTOR YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR WINDS" everyone stop because one of the four winds spoke "fufu m/n why must you make our humans angry?" Cynthia said All the humans fawning over Cynthia "and why the hell are you wearing sometime so slutty in a court room where's your manner little whore?" He smirks "how rude this was made by a very famous designer in the captain it was gifted by my human" Everyone continue saying positive remarks towards her it's the complete opposite when they acted towards m/n "and beside they should add fashion as a crime to your list." She laughs "listen bitch I only look ragged because I actually protect them unlike you guys doing useless things" Rosalyn Hits the railing of the court room " that is enough m/n do not insult Lady Cynthia this is not her trial but yours pay attention"