"Okay ..."

I mumbled,

If only you'd understand what I'm suffering through because of you...

Now she was in my world ...

...

...

...

"Kasumi"

She whispered,

I yawned, my eyes gazed at her form and she was trembling with fear.

I smirked, swearing that my eyes glinted into a world of madness and insanity ...

She couldn't see me at all because the illusion I had given her surrounded her.

"Kasumi!..!"

"K-Kasumi!"

She shouted,

I chuckled,

"Kasumi"

...

I chuckled again ... But paused only to realise the voice of hers wasn't hers but Noro's which made the illusion fade away.

"Noro"

I looked at him, and looked back at mum.

She was staring at me with anger and rage.

"I told you to stop! Why didn't you stop !!"

She came bolting towards me and her kagune lifted from within her back.

Her kagune bit into my side, and I screamed in agony.

I collapsed on the ground and I let out a blood curdling scream.

My blood spilled and I breathed heavily,

I had the same regeneration skills as Noro's and I knew that the wound she had embarked on me would heal straight away, but that didn't mean it was painful.

Noro came running to my aid and had a worried expression.

"Kasumi!"

My eyes rolled and my body fell limp,

Noro ....

"Clean that sh*t up, ugh..."

I heard her voice fade away with utter disgust and that's when my world had blackened ...

~

Your memories are temporary ...

~

"Uhh..."

Ow... My torso was aching and I touched my sides ..!

Ouch!

... I groaned in pain and lifted my body up, I was in bed ... Noro must have put me here. It was morning already ...

He must be at school by now.

The windows were foggy and I glanced at it, I was too tired to get up, but I would always find myself glance back and forth at the foggy paned windows..

*sqqqqk*

My eyes widened, what was that ?

I looked at the windows again and found a blurred reflection of a bulky person with blonde hair... My eyes squinted further to see the image clearer.

What was that ...?

And that's when I saw writing on the paned window.

"Y... A... M...O...R...I"