"Oh, I spilled coffee on him until I realised I was being stupid and gave him tissue-." She said, dragging a hand down her face. "Get away from him." The girl commanded and Tori raised an eyebrow as the boy walked over to the very pretty— girl and kissed her cheek. "Relax." He said.

Suddenly, the other door burst open. "Oh my god theirs a huge fire!" A old man said, and Tori grabbed her stuff and immediately went towards the window, intent of jumping out. The man saw this and widened his eyes. "Kidding! Kidding! Just wanted to get your blood pumping which I did, Ha!" He shouted, fist pumping the air before closing the door he nearly broke down.

Tori walked away from the window and placed her bag down next to Andre and sat down in the seat next to him. "Now, let's get started— rumps in chairs." He said and Tori groaned, realising this was the man she gave $2 to this morning, thinking he was homeless. This was Sikowitz, her teacher.

"Okay, first. I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori. And I'd like to thank her for her generous gift of $2 which she handed me outside this morning, not necessary but much appreciated." He said, showing it off to everyone with a smile and pocketed it. "Why did you give him $2?" Andre asked and Tori jolted. "I thought he was homeless.!" She whispered back as Andre and the guy she spilled coffee on before snorted.

"Today we are going to continue in group improv. Tori, I assume you're familiar with Improv.." Sikowitz asked. "Slightly." Tori said and Sikowitz decided to explain, and brung up the girl from before, who was now identified as Jade. Jade had to choose the group she as leading. "Cat, Eli, beck... and Tori." She said and Tori stood up, walking over.

"Okay, let's give em a place." Sikowitz said. "Home." Puppet boy said, lifting his hand. "Home!" Sikowitz said, pointing at him before writing it down on the whiteboard behind them. "And now we need a situation." Sikowitz said and Andre piped up. "Big news." He said, but Sikowitz misheard. "Andre, nobody wants to see big nudes." Sikowitz said, giving him a look which Tori silently snorted. "News!" He stressed. "Ah, well! That's different, big news!" Sikowitz said.

"Uh, why don't you go wait out in the hall?" Jade told Tori, with a sickly sweet smile. Tori hesitantly smiled back before leaving the room, into the hall. She waited for her cue as Jade walked over, dragging her. "I went to the animal shelter, and got us a dog." Jade said and Tori sighed, getting down on all fours. "Woof." She said blankly as Jade smirked.

"Wow!" "Awesome!" Cat and the other kid said, touching her hair making her tense slightly but stayed still. "Uh-Oh. Looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." Jade said, a strand of Tori's hair in between her fingers. "Uh, woof?" Tori deadpanned.

"Ew!" "Gross!" Cat and the other kid said, jumping back. "Oh it's okay, I read on the internet that coffee—" Jade said, grabbing someone's coffee. "works great for getting rid of fur bugs." Jade said, taking off the lid and walking over. "Maybe you should, um—" Beck started as Andre glared at Jade. "Jade." He warned.

Jade poured Coffee over Tori who stood up, catching the ice in her hands before it could hit her head. Jade gave her a mocking smile. "What's the prob, dog.?" Jade said and Tori yanked Jade forward by the front, which took her by surprise and placed some ice down her shirt, walking away and grabbing her bag, leaving the room.

She was ignorant to Jade's angry shouts as she tried to chase after her. She sighs, sitting down on the stairs. She hears feet hitting the ground behind her and looked over, seeing a butt in her face, she shrieked and stood up, running a hand through her wet hair as she called her mom. "Hey, watch's doing?" Andre asked as he appeared. "Calling my mom to tell her I wanna go back to my old school." Tori said and Andre widened his eyes. "Why?" He asked, confused.

"Cause I don't like having black coffee in my hair!" Tori said, annoyed. "Then I'll get you some cream and sugar, everything will be chill." Andre joked as Tori's mom answered. "Hey, Mom I need you to—" She started but Andre swiped her phone and put it in his pocket. "Give me back my mom!" Tori whined. "You're gonna quit this school on your first day cause of one mean girl, which you also royally pissed off." Andre asked.