Four

April 2 2020

JulietteChevalier posted to story

23 minutes ago

4,102293 views

4,102293 views

irl
Juliette's pov

"right Ev, I have a surprise for you, its happening soon," I tell my daughter.
"Really! how long? mama how long?" she asks me jumping up and down.

honestly having a child with Drew was the best decision I have ever made, he loves Evelyn so much, and he would buy the world for her. not kidding he spoils her so much, but she is the most grateful little girl ever.

me and drew started dating back in late 2015 when I was about to turn 19 he was 23. I found out I was pregnant in late May 2016, I first told Kendall. Kendall and I have known each other since we were 4, our family's occasionally going on holiday in either France or America and seeing each other.

I told Drew in June. When he found out his mouth fell open and he froze. But once he came out of his temporary coma, he was so happy, he spun me around, and kissed me. We both decided it would be best if we kept who her father was hidden, for the start of her life.

We are still dating, but are private about it. There is not a single photo of us together on the internet apart from on our private accounts. We try to meet in different locations, never in public. Like now meeting in Greece at my rented villa.

We have recently decided we don't want to hide it anymore as the paparazzi are becoming more and more invasive with our privacy and will eventually find out.

Evelyn loves both me and her dad, but will forever be a daddy's girl, and he will always be a girl-dad.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by Evelyn attempting to pull me outside.

"viens ici toi" (come here you) I tell her as I scoop her up causing her to scream in response as I carry her outside.

"mama tu as dit que papa serait là dans une minute" (mom you said the surprise was happening in a minute) she tells me as I sit down on the steps up to the house and place her on my lap.

I am trying to teach her French so she stays in touch with her nationality, and she is actually picking it up really well.

"No, sweetie I said that it would be soon," I tell her,

"How long is soon?" she asks resting her head on my chest away from the entrance to the driveway.

I see his car enter the driveway, but as it's electric you can't hear it.

"Not long at all, petite fleur." I tell whilst raising my finger to my lips for him to be quite.

He quietly closes his car door.

"How are my girls?" he asks, his thick La accent showing through.

Evelyn lifts her head and turns to see where the voice came from.

Seeing her daddy, she attempts to get out my lap.

I stick my arms under her armpit and lift her of my lap.

Evelyn literally takes off running towards the car. "pappa"

Drew crouches down to her level as he prepares for the impact of her small frame.

"hello princess," he says standing up whilst holding her, "i've missed you so much baby" he says kissing her hair. he opens the boot of his car, and takes out what I presume is his carry on.

"And how are you love?" he asks me a smirk on his face.

"i'm good, you" I ask him a smile plastered on my face.

"yeah, great" he places a kiss against my lips.

"ewww, daddy stop"

remember to vote