"No, you don't." Sabrina replied, and becomes annoyed. "Has it occurred to you that I've changed, and when I fed on blood I enjoyed it."

"So, you've embraced your inner darkness, but you are no monster." Klaus said to her.

"Says the man that is." Sabrina replied to him with a straight face.

"Sabrina, I know you. As long as we've been together, I know you." Klaus said.

"You think you know me, but you don't." Sabrina told him. "Derek was right. You were just holding me back. You wanted to keep my hands clean and my soul pure because you didn't want to lose me. So sorry to say, I'm already gone."

"You aren't gone, Sabrina. There is still good in you. I know it." Klaus said. "Derek and Cora hasn't poisoned you completely."

"I'm fine with myself, Klaus. I don't need you. And I'm glad that we've broken up so, I can be free of you and be free of Always and Forever." Sabrina tells him.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"Hello, Klaus." Cora greeted him, having just walked inside Rousseau's, and looks at Sabrina. "Sabrina? Is everything alright?"

 "Sabrina? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Everything's fine." Sabrina reassured her. "I'll see you around, Cora."

Cora gently nods and Sabrina walks away from Klaus, walking out of Rousseau's.

Klaus and Cora exchange looks at each other.

"What have you done to my wife?" Klaus asked her.

"Derek and I got her to embrace her inner Timberwolf." Cora told him. "Sabrina's not your wife anymore, Klaus."

"She still is my wife. She's just poisoned corrupted." Klaus said, vamp-speeding Cora to the bar counter and plunges his heart into her chest.

"Let her go, Klaus." Derek said.

Klaus looks at Derek with a menacing look in his eyes and pulls his blood-stained out of Cora's chest.

"Asshole." Cora annoyingly said to Klaus.

"Cora? I'll see you back at home." Derek said.

Cora wolf-speeded away out of Rousseau's. Klaus and Derek exchange annoyed looks at each other.

"You might as well give up on Sabrina." Derek said. "She's long gone from the woman you fell in love with, Klaus."