Trivandrum

04-01-2023

We woke up at eight today and after packing our stuff and eating breakfast. We waited outside the hotel after checking out for our cab driver to come and pick us up. He was a little late because of the traffic but we still managed to get to the airport on time. After paying him cash and bidding goodbyes with a thankful smile, we checked in and got on our plane. It was beautiful to see the beautiful places of Rajasthan from up there. My liquid eyes never left the airplane window until the plane landed on Mumbai. We got out and checked in again for the next flight to Trivandrum. We waited for a couple of minutes and then got on the plane for. On the flight, I had chicken noodles and cold coffee even though it felt bitter by my swallowed tears. For the rest of the time I was simple sleeping. By the time we landed on Trivandrum, it was already evening and pappa's office driver was there to pick us up. Father gave him at t shirt which we bought from Rajasthan as a gift and after a couple of minutes later, we got on a restaurant to have dinner. It felt weird suddenly shifting from north Indian food to south Indian food. While on our way home we picked up chimmy(pet dog) and we all were delighted to see him. As I write, I am in my room with the thoughts of Rajasthan dancing in my head. This wonderful place will always have a special place in my mind. And here ends our trip to Rajsthan.