Jaipur

03-01-2023

Just by the blink of an eye, it is already a fresh new year and a fresh new start. Time really fly by really fast. Doesn't it? After all who would have thought that Rajasthan, a place which in my whole life I thought would be an uncultured and bad place ended up being a paradise? Anyways now let's get to where we left off. So I was not able to record anything for a few days since I had cold coffee with Ice cream while we were on Mount Abu and that's when disaster struck, I had terrible throat ache and it lasted more than I thought. Despite of the throat ache, the four days which I missed to write down were magical. I could say Mount Abu and Jaisalmer were my favorites. On those four days, we visited Mount Abu, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner. And now here we are, to Jaipur, back where it all started and where it is all going to end. We reached here by evening and then we went to Baapu Bazaar, which is a famous place on Jaipur and bought a few things from there. On Mount Abu, we went to the top of many mountains, went horse riding etc. On Jodhpur we saw the high court of Rajasthan. On Jaisalmer we went to the sand dunes, jeep safari, camel safari and all. And on Bikaner, we played on parks and had street food. I'm am delighted to have come here and experience all these and will be leaving with sweet unforgettable memories.