●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝・●

Start from the beginning

So now she was on the phone with her mom, trying to get the tamales recipe correctly.

"Mamá, espera. Necesito anotar esto", she mumbled in Spanish while trying to find a pen and a notebook.

After finishing the phone call, she gathered all the ingredients and then went through the list her mom had made for her. She still needed some, so she needed to go to the store.

"Hello? Can you take me to the store?", she asked her bodyguard on the phone.

"I will go and bring you what you need", he replied. "Please stay at home and rest".

Ara felt like she couldn't fight him. He was the sweetest, and always worried for her safety and wellbeing.

"Okay", she smiled onto the phone. "I will send you the list".

She then walked to the living room and sat there.

Having a break was amazing until she realized she was alone. Ara had grown used to being around the five boys, to her house never being silent, to her days being filled with laughter and activities.

Lately, she had been resting and had time to herself but... she missed the boys. It wasn't the idol life, it was the five guys she'd grown used to seeing every second of every day that she missed the most. And she missed them in the moments that silence was all she could hear.

Suddenly, the happy sound of the main entrance opening rang through the silent air, and Ara could hear some shoes being taken out and a small sigh.

"Babe, you home?", the sweet voice of Yeonjun made her heart flutter.

Lately, she felt so incredibly needy for him. Like he'd cocoon her and give her all she needed; and all she needed was love.

"Yeah. Living room", she replied.

"I am so, so sorry to say this so abruptly. But I have been horny all day", he groaned while plopping on the sofa next to her.

"But why?", she giggled at him and reciprocated his finger intertwining attempt.

"You slept only with my shirt on, and dared go to my room and cuddle me for a while after you woke up", he continued. "I have been thinking about your milky thighs. Only about your milky thighs".

She smiled and looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Don't you flutter your eyes toward me", he smiled and cupped her cheek with his hands.

"Why not?"

"I'm not gonna lie; if you keep doing that I will pick you up and take you to bed", he put her hair behind her ears.

"Why don't you, then?", she smiled with her lips between her teeth.

"Park Ara, you are the death of me", he smiled and got up, suddenly picking her and throwing her over his shoulder. She gleefully screeched, avoiding bumping her head when her boyfriend turned the corner to enter his bedroom.

He kicked the door shut and put her on her feet in front of him. His eyes darkened and his small smile was addictive.

"Shirt off", he demanded.

Ara wouldn't lie by saying she hadn't been thinking about this the whole day. Actually, this was her plan succeeding.

She smiled and took her shirt off, hearing her boyfriend gasp lowly at the fact she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Shorts".

The fact that Yeonjun was commanding her was thrilling. He usually was more dominant than submissive in bed, but this was a whole new level of power. And she loved it.

She took her shorts and underwear off, kicking them away.

"Knees, and you know what to do", he unbuttoned his pants and pulled his member out, Ara immediately surrounding it with her mouth.

Yeonjun groaned before taking his shirt off. He held her head by both sides, fingers digging into her scalp because he was trying so hard to stop himself from thrusting into her mouth.

"Baby...", his breathy moans only made her suck harder. "Oh my god", he started thrusting, Ara's eyes filling with tears and some started rolling down her cheeks. "Oh... so good".

He suddenly popped his dick out, helping her up and wiping her tears and saliva from her face. She laid in bed and watched him walk towards her, before positioning himself in between her legs.

"Ready?"

"Been waiting all day", she smiled.

"You are such a tease", his dick moved up and down through her folds, guided by his hand. She moaned, holding strongly onto the pillow under her head. "You know what happens to teasing girls? They get punished", he pushed his dick inside in one straight and strong thrust.

Ara swore she could see stars, her legs wrapping around him as he started a fast pace. He pinched her nipples, attaching his mouth to the other while he gripped one.

"Babe, babe", she said breathlessly. "Faster. Use me, I'm yours, please".

"You don't get to finish", he stopped abruptly. "Unless you beg. You had me dying the whole day, thinking about your sinful body. Now you wait", he grunted and started fucking into her.

"Please! Please!", she was starting to see white with the immense pleasure; adding to everything his finger toying with her clit. "Stop, I'm gonna cum, please, let me cum!", she was at a loss for words. Only she knew one thing; this was heaven.

"Okay", he said. "Cum", he commanded and she let go, her legs shaking and her eyes rolling to the back of her head, while a low sigh left her kiss-swollen lips.

"Oh, my god", she said. Somehow, she hadn't noticed Yeonjun had stopped thrusting while she came.

"I'm not done with you just yet, missy", he started his fast pace again. "I told you, this was punishment".

Oh my god i'm sorry if this is too kinky, but i find it so so hot ㅠㅠ

-baobab