●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗・●

Start from the beginning

"And she will still work at Hybe", Sihyuk added. "She's going to take over... Xylon's studio and start her composing and producing career", he said.

"Yeah, it's something I have been thinking about trying. And this way I can manage my own schedule, make some songs for one of our future comebacks, and focus on me and us at the same time".

"Are you okay, though? With taking over Xylon's studio?", Soobin asked. His inner leader was screaming at him not to let her step a foot inside that dungeon.

Maybe some bad memories would come back and haunt her. He didn't know how trauma works, but he had heard some stories about people having some intense flashbacks whenever in contact with stuff that they could relate to the event.

And Xylon's studio was one of the things that had the most connection to the traumatic event. It was literally where that scum had been brewing her plan, getting to know Ara and played everyone –breaking Beomgyu's heart in the process.

"Yeah", she smiled softly.

"I have gotten rid of all of the things that were there, and we have already talked through the designers about the style she wants to use on the walls, and details of her new studio", Bang Sihyuk informed. "I can assure you, if it doesn't feel like a safe place, we will tear it down and build another new one just for her. Ara's comfort is the priority in this moment; mental health is priority in this moment".

Jimin wanted to scoff. If so, then why don't just build a new one right away?

"If I may...", Huening Kai raised his hand. All the attention was on him so he took a small breath in and said, "I think she shouldn't even tey to go in there. If there's a chance to just build a new studio from scratch, away from that one, I think it would be better".

"There's bo budget for that, for the moment", the man replied.

"I'll pay for it", was what Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time. The blonde looked at his hyung with nothing more than admiration and thanked him with a small smile.

"If I am going to mentor her, I will do it only under the condition that she will get a new studio. If the company can't or won't afford it, then I will. If that requirement isn't fulfilled, then I won't mentor anyone".

"Then I will find someone–"

"I will sabotage you", Yoongi replied. Even when the reply sounded funny, there wasn't a pint of humor in his voice nor demeanor.

Everyone was silent; surprised by Yoongi's strong presence.

"I will make sure she is safe. Why do we always have to go through something so, so bad that only then you start taking care of it?", he grunted. "I'm sick of it. First Eunsae and that scary motherfucker, and now Ara being terrorized by a fellow ex-trainee?! I just", he sat down, realizing he was more than just making a scene. "I will only work if we make sure she's as comfortable as possible. And swallow any embellished words making themselves to your lips. This won't budge".

Ara felt complete admiration and gratitude towards Yoongi. She, of course, had expected Jimin to jump in on paying for the studio. But Yongi... he was sincerely worried and was actually willing to go the extra mile. For her.

"Oppa...", she was at a loss for words.

"We can all chip in too", Yeonjun broke the silence. "We don't make as much as BTS, but at least I will definitely chip in the cost of a new studio. I don't need so much money; might as well use it for something important as this", he said.

"Jun–"

"I will sabotage you", Yoongi said, now jokingly. "Ara, don't worry about it. If we're doing this, it's for you. You are important and worthy of anything we say we want to do for you. So, please. Just take it".

"I feel like I should chip in, too, then", she admitted.

"Okay, then. Settled. You will all pay for it by chipping in", Sihyuk stated. "Any more questions? I need to get going", he looked at his watch.

No one said anything else, so he gathered all his papers and smiled at them one more time before disappearing into the hallway.

"Well, we should celebrate", Jimin smiled. "Ara is going to get back on track, and you guys will keep on slaying the records", he got up. "C'mon hyung, we have a party to plan".

The oldest BTS member groaned at Jimin but nonetheless let him drag him away from the meeting room.

"I will see you next monday, Ara-ssi", Yoongi mumbled. "We'll start with some writing and music theory".

Ara nodded and then there were only TXT members left.

"I'm proud of you, baby", Yeonjun smiled at her and held her hand softly. "You're so brave and amazing".

"You seriously are, noona", Kai smiled at her. "I knew it from the moment I first saw you".

Hello,
This is HYBE Labels.

We are announcing the hiatus of one of Tomorrow By Together's member.

As you may well know, Park Ara has gone through many traumatic events in the last couple of weeks. Due to this, medical advice was to take a break from her schedule alongside her band, and focus on her health and mental health.

We will always support her decisions, so as of today, Park Ara is in hiatus for an undetermined period. We ask you to still support her and send your kind regards through all the social media platforms.

Tomorrow By Together will continue with their schedule, and will welcome back Ara when the time is right.

Until then, stay tuned.

Omggggggg oopsies-baobab

Omggggggg oopsies
-baobab