A stray and meeting

Magsimula sa umpisa

Blake:fine she said, starting to follow

???: can I join.

The two look to see a monkey Faunus

(Y/n): who in the three fingers are you?

Timeskip past Blake explaining her back story

Blake: so that's how I ended up at beacon

(Y/n): so let me get this straight you were part of a terrorist group you left this group because you didn't like how they were ending up going from peaceful protesters to terrorist and in order to start over you ran away. Is that what I'm getting?

Blake: yes

(Y/n): and you and Weiss got into an argument because you were protecting this group?

Blake:Yes

(Y/n):.. well I've heard people do dumber shit so this shouldn't surprise me.

Blake: excuse me?

(Y/n): Blake did you have anyone you worked with while working for this terrorist organization like any partners or something?

Blake: I had a partner and a friend

(Y/n):... so you betrayed your allies because you didn't like how they were ending up is that what I'm hearing?

Blake: I didn't betray them I left to live a better life.

(Y/n): "she's a coward"  ok so what are you going to do now tell your teammate's?

Blake:no i don't think I should go back at least not yet.

Sun: then what are you going to do?

The stranger who was revealed himself to be sun asked

Blake: I still don't think the white fang were behind the dust robberies

(Y/n): somehow I don't think others would agree.

Sun:well they would if we could prove it wasn't them.

Blake:what do you mean?

Sun: what better way to find out who's behind the robberies then to catch them in the act.

(Y/n):You have something in mind?

Sun: I heard there's supposed be a big shipment of dust coming in from atlas.

Blake: how big?

Sun: huge multiple shipment containers

(Y/n): well I see no reason not to check this out let's go.

Timeskip

(Y/n): so this whole thing you're doing what's your motive?

Blake: what?

(Y/n): I understand you were a part of this group, but why are you so curious if they were the one's behind this?

Blake: I-