꧁༒Changing heart-7༒꧂

Start from the beginning

"Oh my, thankfully only a few bruises and nothing broken. Your mother indicates, "We need to get you to the hospital if you feel queasy later." But Gi-Yeon looked with wild eyes at your mom. She had split lips and a purple blue bruised right eye. She must be in so much pain.

"Ajumma, please do not take me to the hospital. It is so embarrassing. "She looked into your heartbroken eyes and her eyes were welling with tears. You bought her water and some painkillers. She took it quietly and drank it.

You said puzzledly, "Gi-Yeon we need to make a case...we can not let them get away with it." Why doesn't she want to get the police involved? Those girls are always getting away with murder, maybe because they are higher ups kids.

Gi-Yeon gives a quiet nod while your mother cleanse her face with a damp cloth. Occasionally, she flinches as your mother applies ointment ,plasters and bandages.

"I understand, but could you please not? I just want to forget this ever happened. I just need to relax here for a bit, please, Yuri." She beseeched you and your mother with her eyes. You inhaled and just nodded. You wondered why she fought with her dad.

" Okay...done. Do you want to eat something before you go to rest..." The sadness in your mother's eyes was evident.

She bowed in gratitude. "Thank you, Ajumma, but I have already had dinner with my family." Once she is at ease, excuse yourself so the two of you can head to your room to relax and refuel.

She just washed herself with the warm water in a basin. Now and then you will hear her squeal because of the bruises. She was too injured to take a shower because the water would just soak into her wounds.
You took out one of your summer sports bras and gave it to her with black shorts so she would be comfortable while sleeping. Because your air conditioning unit is not operating properly and your back room can get hot in the evenings, you also put on a pink tank top and a short.

On the bed, you were facing one another.

"So spill what happened at home?" you asked her.

Her eyes were tearful as she said, "I had planned to come to see you this afternoon, but I received a text message from an unknown number letting me know that they were aware of my orientation, that I am gay, and that I have an unhealthy crush on Mi-cha. I was so shocked. Yuri, I never came out telling everyone I'm gay. Since this was only an experimental stage, I am not even sure if I am or want to come out. Yuri, I am already so perplexed. Who is aware of such private matters?"

Your shocked eyes closed, saying, "OMG... I think it's my cousin. Remember that when you turned down her advances, she promised to get you back. Gosh, what a witch that she came on to you first. But the gang.Where do they fit in?"

" The odd thing was that I was fighting with my dad again over the university. They want me to enroll in a nearby community university, but I have been accepted into Yonsei's medical program. I know it is far from them, but that is the reason why I decided to go further away from them. Yuri. I don't want to live at home. I want to live in the dorms. We argued, and they wanted me to go study for the civil diploma because they thought I was a disrespectful girl and did not see them as parents. They had no idea what career path I intended to pursue. They want me to marry Haru, get a job, and help out around his house," she winced.

"Your parents are so traditional, " you said, glancing at her with amusement.,"You can help them more successfully if you work in the medical field...and Haru is such an ignorant and ambitioness jerk. You are so not into him. Gosh, Gi-Yeon Haru is almost 26 years old. You are not even nineteen yet. What a pervert to prey on a young girl.."

Gi-Yeon snorted and winced when she wanted to giggle," Exactly...Oh, that is not the end of it. Haru's parents already gave my dad the go-ahead to arrange a marriage. I have to stay with them for a week so that the jerk can court me and get married next month. Yuri, can you see me as the wife of a butcher? He lived with his parents in a small roof apartment and imagined me working on the cash register. I don't like him one bit and that was also the reason why the argument started. I told them Haru is a stingy miser, he is lazy and just waits for his parents to die so that he can get the shop---their staff is overworked and...sorry I have better dreams than marry that loser".