꧁༒Confused heart-6༒꧂

Start from the beginning

Hoseok called to inquire about a very special date following your graduation. You're both excited to spend the day together. You haven't even kissed yet, but your love is so sweet. He's a true gentleman. Your heart is overjoyed because you've found the perfect guy, but after what Mi-cha told you, you realized it was accurate.

He was already betrothed, and the girl is a spoiled heiress. He stated that he does not want to be forced to marry. He hasn't yet confessed his feelings to you, but once you've decided on a date, you'll tell him how you feel. You are so hopelessly in love with him, that it hurts.

When your mother entered, you were busy packing your luggage in your small bag. She appears to be overjoyed. with a broad grin. You raise your brows at her.

"And who exactly is Mr. Duri "You inquired playfully.

Your mother has just snorted, "...just a friend. He's nice. I met him at one of our night classes. He was wrapping up an advanced Business degree. He works in the marketing division of a computer programming company."

"Oh...is he single?" you wanted to know.

Your mother gave you a disapproving look "Stop your nonsense, Yuri. And, yes, he is a 40-year-old bachelor. He had never been married. He appears to be devoted to his job." You could see the reddish tint on her cheeks as you smirked, she said nonchalantly.

"Well...ok. But if you want to date, Eomma, you are most welcome. Don't be concerned about me. I'm a mature young lady." you stated.

Your mother simply smiled and hugged you back "I like him, Yuri...but I'm hesitant to open my heart to a man. But I want you to have joy in your life. Don't be concerned about me. We'll be fine."

"I love you Eomma," you say with deep affection. " Don't be focused on that slacker who rejected us. We're fine without him. I don't want to meet him. You don't have to tell me anything about him. He's nothing more to me. It's just the two of us, and I swear I'll work hard and make you so proud of me that you'll burst with joy."

Your mother only smiled, but you could see tears welling up around her expressive eyes. You want your mother to be overjoyed. Your uncle has assisted you thus far, and he and your mother have reached an agreement that when you turn eighteen and graduate from high school, you would therefore be paid your dues to him as a way of saying thank you.

 Your uncle has assisted you thus far, and he and your mother have reached an agreement that when you turn eighteen and graduate from high school, you would therefore be paid your dues to him as a way of saying thank you

Mr. Duri arrived very early the next morning to pick you and your mother up. When your mother introduced you to him, he was quite charming.

He's a handsome man, but perhaps he's too picky. But when you were driving, you could tell your mother and Mr. Duri were in love, so you smirked while talking on the phone with your future boyfriend. Your mother has already met him and likes his cheerful demeanor. She could tell he likes you, but you only told her you'd wait to see if he asks you to be his girlfriend.

Mr. Duri is hilarious. He told your mother that when you arrive in Busan, he will take you both out to dinner and for lunch. You liked him right away, and it makes your mother very happy that you and Mr. Duri can talk about things you have in common, Politics.