He smirks on seeing girls swooning over him and his car on his way.
He ringed the bell.

Just then instead of Jia a girl  of his age  opened the door. Jungwo almost drooled on her beauty. The way her hair swayed in air before falling back on her shoulders. The way her beautiful deep eyes were staring at him looking for an answer. The way her lips were quivering as she tried to form words. Everything about her was breathing taking.

?? - How can I help you?

He almost cursed under his breath on her soulful soft voice which holds power to move even mountains and here Jungwo was just a mere human. Just then Jia comes out.

Jia - Oh Jungwo! My son!!

She hugs him and asks him to come inside. Jia was taking out the files which Jungwo asked for while Jungwo was busy admiring that girl who was placing a bunch of beautiful flowers in a flower vase so patiently. Unable to stop himself he asks Jia about that girl out of curiosity.

Jungwo - Umm... Jia Aunty who is that girl?

Jia - Oh she! She is Jane your Jimin uncle's cousin elder brother Yoongi's daughter and my niece. They live nearby our house.

Jungwo nods smiling. Jia makes him sit and goes to bring a coffee for him.
He immediately sets his hair and clears his throat to draw attention of Jane who was still busy in arranging those flowers.

Jungkook - So! You are Jia Aunty's niece?

Jane - Yes!

Jungwo closes his eyes at her soft heart fluttering voice. She seems to be so delicate so pure.

Jane looks away

Jungwo's POV - NOOO! You aren't supposed to look away just look at me. Look how good looking I am look at my tattoos, my Arms, my hair, my Aishh!

Jungwo - So! What are you doing these days

Jane continues without looking at him busy in her work

Jane - I have recently completed my graduation and currently working in Kim Industries

Jungwo - Oh! Kim Industries!!

Jane nods smiling. Jungwo smirks this time

Jungwo - It is owned by my Uncle Kim Taehyung and father Jungkook

Jane looks at him excited

Jane - Oh! You are Jungkook sir's son?

Jungwo nods proudly

Jane - Yeah! I have worked under him several times. He is such a humble person. I respect him a lot! (gummy smile)

Jungwo's heart flutters and flies away to a different world at her smile.

After Jungwo is done with his coffee. Jia arrives with files and two bags.

Jia - Jungwo give this bag to Y/N noona and this to Shin!

She asks Jane to help Jungwo with those bags and gives one to her. Jane follows him with one bag. Jungwo smirks that she will definitely drool over his car just like other girls but Jane simply gave him that bag as he was keeping them inside and left. Jungwo stood their dumbfounded.

Jungwo's POV - Yeah! How can she disrespect my car like that. She was supposed to drool over it just like other girls!!

Jungwo pouts but smirks

Jungwo - So she lives nearby Jia Aunty's house! Hmm.

He puts on his goggles and leaves.

--------------------