𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

'Ya kya karnama anjam kr k ai hun??? Main ab unko muh apna kaisa dikhaun gi?? Kis muh sa bahir jaon gi wo kya souchain gain ab mera bara main k main kaisi larki hun jo apna he shoher k sath...

Agr unhun na kuch kaha to main bhi keh dun gi k bewi hun unke haq hai mera main na bara koi ghalt kaam kiya hai. Or ya bhi keh dun gi k ghalti bhi apki he ha kis na kaha tha itna payara dikhna ko...

Waisa Mehwish chulu bhar pani main tuma doob jana chaya apna he shoher ka sath... Allah ya kya kr diya ha main na? Main... Main kya kron gi ab???'

Constantly mumbling to myself I turned around as I freed my wrists from the bangles and peak at the mirror before looking away and glancing at the door.

'Main na to apna apko bhi muh dikhana k qabil nai chora... Uper sa muh utha k bathroom main ani ki kya zarurat thi???'

I released a sigh and give myself a pep talk that it was okay every bride would do something stupid at their wedding with a big puff I looked at the door and slowly opened it and step out before releasing a sigh of relief because the room was empty.

Walking toward the dressing table I put my bangles on it and then start removing the neckless and earrings. Examining the heavy duppata I closed my eyes in frustration that now I had to deal with the hard part and only then my husband decided to grace me with his presence. My husband...

I bit my lips and told myself a thousand times to not look his way or I would do the same thing that I did a few minutes ago. Only Allah knows what his reaction will be this time.

The room fell into silence as I watch him from the corner of my eye sitting on the bed doing something on his phone while I was standing infront of a mirror trying my best to pull the pins out of my hair.

Huffing in irritation I turned around and glared at him. Zeyan glanced at me but then looked down ignoring me.

"Madad nai krni mari?" I said while folding my arms over my chest and staring at him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Pins utar dain na mari boht zaida hain mera to bazoo he thak gaya hain uper sa itna bhari frock ha ya main to thak gaye hun apko bhi tarss nai aa raha mera pa agr ata hota to help he kr daita majal hai jo apna ak baar bhi kaha ho k mehwish mai help krwa dun." Zeyan looked at me like I had grown two heads but quietly stand from his place and walked toward me making my whole body suddenly started to heat up. I turned around and looked at him through the mirror.

The hair on my neck stands as I felt them stand just inches away from me as a shiver run down my spine I felt his breath on my neck as he started to pull the pins out.

Third-person pov:

Mehwish looked up and their eyes meet making her avert hers as she looked down and played with her index finger. Zeyan lips twisted a little as he looked down at his little wife whose head was down avoiding from looking at him.

He glanced back at her hair and on purpose started to pull the pins out slowly unconsciously wanting to stay closer to her. To say he was stuck in his place when his little creature did a little action. It was unexpected never in his life had he thought that his wife will do that. And the strange thing was that he didn't mind it.

For the first in his whole twenty-seven years, he didn't feel anger when someone touch him without his approval. But Mehwish was not someone... She was his wife, his little wife, his little talking creature who don't know when to shut her mouth.

Zeyan didn't know, didn't realize that when this creature had taken a little space in his heart. Zeyan only knows that she was his wife, his responsibility and he was her protector.

♥♥♥♥
𝑠𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡????