Chapter Four

"Yes he took it from me, and guess what!" Yeji proceed to play guessing game with me

"What?" I played along, letting out a small chuckle at how excited she is.

"Our hands touched!" she chirped happily, slapping my arm many times. I groaned, moving away.

"I looked at him literally after that and he was looking at me too!!" she continued, slamming the table instead.

I laughed.

"So you like him now?" I asked her, referring to Jeongin, the person she's talking about.

"Can both of you shut up?" Changbin's hoarse voice stopped Yeji from answering me. He raised his head from the table.

"And you, stop slamming the table. I'm trying to sleep" he groaned, glaring at Yeji before placing his head back on the table.

Yeji and I both shared a look before I pointed the classroom door at her, mentioning for both of us to leave.

"We were going to get lunch anyway" I stated as we both exit our classroom. Yeji hummed.

"I know I shouldn't slam the table but he should at least tell me politely. I was excited" Yeji sighed, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You know him" I shrugged.

"Y/N" a voice called my name, Chan. I turned to the direction of his voice only to see him march on my way with Minho beside him.

My heart thumps harder as I grabbed Yeji's hand discreetly for support.

"Do you know where Changbin is? We were supposed to have lunch together but he wasn't at the canteen" Chan asked as soon as he reached me. I averted my gaze away from Minho to Chan.

"Oh, he's in the class. Sleeping" I replied to him as he hummed.

"Okay then" he replied shortly, about to walk away when he stopped mid-way.

"Have you both eaten already?" he asked as Yeji and I shook our heads no.

"Join us then, Hyunjin is there too" Chan said, mentioning the last part to Yeji since Hyunjin is her brother.

"Ugh, why would I eat lunch with him?" Yeji grunted as Chan let out a small chuckle as if he expected the reaction from Yeji.

"Come on, the more the merrier" Chan added. I looked at Yeji for a split second before she hummed.

"Sure, let's go" Yeji replied.

"Oh you both can go to the canteen first, we'll go get Changbin" Chan said. We nodded, leaving the place first.

"I'm doing this for you, Y/N. You better sit next to Minho later" Yeji stated before pulling me towards the canteen. I smiled but couldn't help to feel nervous.