ᕗchapter 34

chapter 34

tanjiro stared at a newly made sword, the sword had the words 'annihilate' engraved on the sheathe.

"this is tomioka-sama's new sword, her old one suddenly disappeared."

the swordsmith said, just then the woman they were talking about appeared.

tanjiro and the swordsmith immediately bowed, the woman also bowed.

"tomioka-sama, here is your new sword."

y/n received it with two hands,

"thank you."

she pulled the sword out of the sheathe and the blade immediately turned to a crimson red color.

the words 'annihilate' also engraved on the blade.

tanjiro stared in awe, but then he remembered something.

"i've heard red blades are rare, you're very lucky, y/n-san!"

he beamed, y/n smiled at this.

"i can't say lucky, but it is what it is." she laughed. 

y/n had left the village, she shouldn't have

everything was going to be okay, right?

wrong.

the village is now being attacked by upper demon moons,

"you're having fun. just took the little bean and threw it all the way out. right, sekido?"

sekido means 'extremely angry'

"there's nothing fun about this, i just feel pissed off at everything. same goes for being stuck with you.. karaku."

karaku means 'mostly relaxed'

"oh-okay. then good thing we're apart now." spoke karaku in a playful manner.

'do we gave to cut their heads off at the same time again!?'

tanjiro panicked. then the demon named sekido lifted his staff and forcefully brought it down to the floor, emitting a powerful shock wave.

tanjiro couldn't avoid the attack, poor boy is currently suffering.

'crap, im... losing consciousness..!!'

then he suddenly saw someone on the roof, pointing a gun at the demon.

'genya.'

"genya, no!! no matter how strong your weapons are, you can't beat them like that!!"

tanjiro shouts as genya sliced the demon's head off.

"if you slice them, they'll just split up. they rejuvenate!! and they get stronger!!"

tanjiro continued, "they let you cut them on purpose!!"

the demon smirked.

"these demons won't care if you cut their heads off. so their weak point isn't their heads!"

tanjiro was trying figure out their weak spots, but the next thing he knew he was being dragged by his feet, into the air.

"uuuuuu!" nezuko tried to reach out for him.

"kakaka, how delightful. someone figured us out for the first time in forever." the demon cackled.

'this one can fly! so they all have different abilities.'

"nezuko, don't worry about me! go help genya ou..." tanjiro couldn't finish his statement,

"you are depressingly weak." the demon sadly said as he pierced genya with his spear (?), holding him up.

"GENYAAAA!!!" tanjiro yelled,

"NEZUKO, GO! HELP GENYA NOW! PLEASE!! GO!!" he continued.

"do you really have the time to worry about others?" the demon asked.

suddenly he opened his mouth, and an ear piercing sound came out.

'wow, he threw me out really far

'wow, he threw me out really far. i have to get back now.'

muichiro thought, then he suddenly saw the kid trying to fight a demon.

'he isn't skilled in his craft since he's inexperienced. saving him is low priority.'

"WAAAGH!" the kid screamed in fear.

'judging from its presence, this isn't the real demon. just one of its summons.'

muichiro continued running,

'if the whole village is under attack, i have to save the chief. i have to prioritize the more skilled ones. i have no reason to stop here.'

the demon caught the kid in its hand, then a memory flashed in muichiro's mind.

.

"helping other people also ends up being beneficial for you at the end of the day." tanjiro said as he smiled.

.

then another memory came up,

.

"muichiro, you're a strong boy. so save the people who needs to be saved, okay?" y/n smiled as she pats his head.

.

SLASH!

the kid was now free from the demon's grip as muichiro had cut its arm off.

he stood in front of the kid, facing the demon in a fighting stance.

"you're getting in the way. so can you just get out of here?" he said.