ᕗchapter 27

chapter 27

warning; mature content
...

"giyuu.."

said man looked at his beloved, worry evident on his handsome face.

"are you uncomfortable?...we can sto-"

"no! no... i'm just nervous."

she clarified as she rubbed her thighs together, the man softly smiles at her.

"it's okay, i'm not going to hurt you."

"i know..."

"i-it hurts!" she cried out, tears falling from her eyes

"shh, the pain will go away soon. trust me." he said to her as he softly kissed her.

wiping away her tears, he began to slowly move. the woman whimpered,

"are you okay?" he asked, she only responded with a small nod.

he then started to move in and out of her in a moderate pace, she closed her eyes as the pleasure rises.

mewls left her lips as she clawed his back when he started to move faster, the man groaned at her gesture.

"g-giyuu..~" she moaned out as tears of pleasure falls from her eyes,

giyuu looked at her, love evident in his eyes as he heavily panted.

"giyuu, i l-love you~"

he could see the love in her eyes as she said those words to him, he felt... happy.

"i love you too, y/n.." he groaned out, it was getting hot.

too hot.

his thrusts started to get sloppy as he was nearing his release, y/n's moans seemed to be getting louder.

"i-i think.. i'm..," she blurted out, nails scratching his back.

"are you going to-" he couldn't finish his sentence when he felt warm liquid coating his member.

he stopped and looked down on where they were connected, and saw that his lover had came.

he then continued his thrusts as he also wants to release, he could hear his lover's cries of pleasure.

"y/n, i'm close. can i... d-do it inside?" he stammered,

she gently grabbed his face as she smiled and nodded.

that was all it took for him, he released his semen inside of her as he panted heavily.

he kissed her passionately,

"i love you so much..."

...

ayuna's eyes shot open,

fortunately for her, muzan angrily groaned and pulled away as they were interrupted.

ayuna questioned why a memory like that flashed in her mind,

now all of the upper moons were in the room, luckily no one saw what was going on.

"muzan-sama, we have come to report that- wait. ayuna is here." akaza stated,

they looked at the woman beside their master, they have been searching for her.

"ayuna-chan! i was just talking about you with kokushibo-dono!"

the woman smiled as she went towards the rainbow eyed demon,

"really now? what was it about?"

"hmm.." douma pretended to think,

"don't." kokushibo warned.

"about muzan-sama liking you♡"

in a blink of an eye, douma's head was smashed. muzan had angrily smashed the rainbow eyed demon's head.

"didn't i tell you to not talk about me in that way, douma?" his demanding voice echoed through the castle.

douma only chuckled as his head began to grow back,

"i'm sorry, muzan-sama!" he cheerfully said.

muzan growled but controlled his anger as he dismissed everyone, he wanted to be left alone for now.

a/n

a/n

double update!

that was the smut i was talking about, i wasn't sure if i wanted to write it but i did.

i should have clarified that it wasn't muzan before i made that announcement. my bad.

i would like to state that there will actually be some chapters that include smut, soo yeah.

anyways, have a nice day.

(might remove this message later on).