"What about you? How are you feeling?"

Hyunjin looked up, wondering about it herself for a second. "Not sure myself. It feels like there's so much in my mind, but nothing at the same time. Learning everything about the Silver Blades, what they do there, the whole conversation... But somehow, it's like I trust Vivi. I felt like she really listened to me, instead of just dismissing whatever I was saying. So I'm rather calm and hoping things will eventually get better, instead of being angry. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah. I think I'm kinda like that as well."

A comfortable silence settled in as they stood hugging each other, but time was ticking. "Let's pack, or else we'll arrive later than we were planning, and poor Jinsol needs some sleep too," Hyunjin said, pulling away to kiss her lips.

In an instant, they had everything packed. Taking one last look around the room, they went downstairs, almost at the same time as the others.

"Go ahead and take your things to Jinsol's car, I have a mission now." Hyunjin looked at the couch, where her cats laid comfortably. They looked at Hyunjin, unbothered, but the second she lifted the transport boxes, Selene ran. "Hey, we're going back home, don't be like this!"

Heejin giggled as Hyunjin ran after Selene, trying to lure her with a treat. With Heejin's help, they were finally able to get a hold on the black cat, who hissed at Hyunjin and bit her hands. Heejin opened the cage and Hyunjin stuffed her inside, locking it next. "I'm sorry baby, but we need to go!"

Selene hissed once again, showing her sharp teeth at her.

"Can you take her to Jinsol's car while I grab Diana, please?" Hyunjin asked, handing Heejin the cage.

Heejin went outside while Hyunjin put Diana inside hers with no effort at all. The grey fluffy cat laid there, ready to go back to sleep as if she was in the couch. "You're such a sweet girl." Hyunjin gave her a few scratches under her ears and walked outside to hand the cage to Jungeun.

After checking all the rooms one last time for things they may have left behind, they were ready to go back. Heejin's guitar was the last thing they stuffed in the trunk, as it had to go on top of everything, but thankfully, it still fit.

It was almost eleven when they arrived at Hyunjin's house, sleepy and tired.

"Thank you so much again, Jinsol." Hyunjin hugged the girl.

"No worries, I'm always glad to help. Get some rest, okay?"

"You too."

Jinsol got in her car but before she could drive away, Hyunjin leaned on the open window.

"By the way, how's things with Yerim?"

"Normal."

But the way Jinsol's heart skipped a beat said otherwise. "Spit it out."

Jinsol rolled her eyes. "I-I asked her out for dinner some time during this week or the next or whenever she's free or she feels like it."

"But that's great!" Hyunjin laughed, playfully smacking her arm. "Unless she turned you down. Please don't tell me she turned you down."

"She didn't." Jinsol's lips stretched into a shy grin. "She was all smiles when I invited her."

"Oh, for the love of the moon, just tell her then! Take her to a nice restaurant, then take a walk by the river, and please, please, tell her."

"A confession by the river? Have you been watching dramas or what?"

"Actually, yeah, Jiwoo loves those."