Hyunjin sighed. "You just want to watch me train, be honest."

Heejin shook her head. "When I remember you took off your shirt on purpose just to show off that day..."

"I don't know what you're talking about, I never did that."

"To fight Jiwoo! And you're always taking off your shirt!"

"Excuse me, it's the Summer, I like to sleep comfortably without any clothes."

"Then sleep naked."

"I will now."

"You will?"

Hyunjin shrugged. "Yes. What, you won't be able to hold yourself if I walk around naked?"

"Whose eyes activated when they saw me in my bra?"

"Who told you to be so attractive?"

Heejin was about to answer when Hyunjin heard voices. She placed a finger on Heejin's lips, focusing more on her hearing.

"I think they're done," Jungeun said from the hallway.

"Finally!" Chaewon said, and Hyunjin could imagine her rolling her eyes. "I couldn't stand them eating each other with their eyes and doing nothing about it."

"Well, now they did!" Jiwoo said. "I hope they had fun."

Jungeun snorted. "Don't worry, I'm sure they did."

"Alright, bed time. Good night, everyone," Hyejoo said, and after the others wished good night as well, the doors closed.

"What?" Heejin frowned.

"They heard us."

"Well, they're vampires, I knew they would, and I don't care." Heejin rested her head back on Hyunjin's shoulder, snuggling closer and kissing her neck.

"Wanna sleep?" Hyunjin asked, rolling to Heejin's side and hugging her.

"Yeah. Oh, and answering your question, lots of training and self-care. I may hunt vampires, but I still take care of my skin and all."

"That's why you take so long in the bathroom."

"Well, it worked on you."

Hyunjin chuckled, shaking her head, and kissed the top of her head. "Good night, Heejin."

"Good night, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin had been awake for some minutes now. But she wouldn't dare move as she didn't want to wake Heejin up. She slept on her shoulder, and Hyunjin wondered if it was that comfortable.

It felt so liberating, so good and right to finally be able to let the emotions out, instead of ignoring or suppressing them. Hyunjin could stare at her, wonder for the hundredth time how in the moon Heejin was so pretty.

After a few more moments of outlining her features with her eyes, Heejin moved, her eyes slowly coming open. Hyunjin waited for Heejin to met her gaze, the smile already plastered on her face.

"Oh, hey," Heejin said, her barely awake voice sounding hoarser than usual.

"Good morning."

"What time is it?"

"Around ten."

Heejin grunted, scooting closer to Hyunjin's neck.

"Did you sleep well?" Hyunjin asked, her hand caressing her hair.

"Really well. And you?"

"Wonders."

"When did you wake up?"