As anger and fear she was facing because she can't loses her child... Can't make her or him due in her womb...

Armit who was listening with shocking expression changed his expression .... And kept his face blank...

Barbie who was looking all this thought that her plan worked has raises her eyebrows and thought that Armit will leave haseena ...

But...

Armit : doctor kaam shru kare aplog...

He said and doctors nodded their head... Moved towards haseen malik .

Haseena : nahi.. NAHI... NAHI... AGE MAT ANANA... AGEE MAT AO.. WARNA ACHA NAHI HOGA... PECHE HOJAO.. AHHHHHH...

She shouts and trashed in the end and the girl nurse clutched her hands tightly. ..

The doctor nodded his head and moved toward haseena and raised her shirt...

Haseena looked towards Armit and saw that he was watching with blank eyes.. And she sobbbed and cried but stopped with a wisper...

Madam sir...

She opened her eyes at once and looked towards the nurse and saw that she revealed her mask and shocked to see the person..

Haseena : Santosh sharna...

Santosh was standing there and she closed her mask.... And saw that barbie and Armit was busy discussing some thing ...

And she sneakily opened the ropes and hold was loosened. .. She tried to removed ... But the doctor nodded his head in no ...

And she saw that the doctor was non other than anubhav...

She whisper lightly...

Haseena : anubha..

But stooped as she motioned her to stop and she stopped...

He looked towards her and clutched belly tightly and nodded his head and haseena mallik slightly feared and kept her hand on his and shut her eyes...

She opened her eyes as she saw that some one entered in to the room and he was non other than that one man of Armit...

Armit : kya hua hai.. Itni bheed kyu hai aur kya hora hai...

Man : sir.. Sir.. Woh .. Woh

Barbie : woh .. Woh... Kya karte ho... Theek se bolo...

Man : woh... Madam woh.. Police aye hai...

Armit : barbie : kya police...

Man : ha madam police... Woh agaye...

Armit : woh yaha kaise ate .. Ar unhe yaha ka pata kaise chala..

Doctor : hamne bataya...

All looked towards the doctor in shocking expression. ..

Admit : koun ho tum... Kyu aye hai yaha police...

Doctor : tumhara kaam khatam karne armit...

By saying he removed the mask and barbie and armit face was shocked to see the person there were least expecting...

Admit : anu.. Anubhav singh...

Anubhav : ha anubhav singh ab jail mein apne jurm ka panchayat banke afsos karna ...

Bt saying this removed his gun and atpointed at him...

mean time all the police officers entered in to tye room... Barbie and armit were shocked to see this many police members. ..

They raised they hand and from the door pushpa ji , cheetah... And karishma singh her husband and her baby who was in the arms of karishma singh came inside and stood beside amrit. ..

He gulped the saliva.... And santosh sharma helped haseena mallik to sit on the bed...

And haseena mallik was palmed her belly tightly...

Admit : tumlogo koh yaha ka pata kaise chala...

The head officer came ins ide along with that commissioner too came inside and stood infront of armit

Commissioner: well tumne joh karishma koh woh phone hame karwaya tabhi hame otaa achal gaya ki tum anubhav nahi admit ho... Kyu ki karishma singh ko is plan ke bare mein kuch pata hi nahi tha. ..

Karishma : aur rahi baat anubhav bhaiyya ko maar ne ki toh .. Ha hamne goli zaroor chaliye lekin un oar nahi .... Unke bazooq kyu ki anubhav bhaiyya hamesha kehte hai joh goki se darte hai woh gune gaar hai aur joh nahi darta woh sacha...

Bas hame tab pata chala ki ap anubhav nahi hai woh anubhav hai madam sir ke saath hai... Aur hamne goli unpar nahi chaluyee... Chaliye the bas hawa mein chaliye thi...

Anubhav : plan toh kafi acha tha tumhara lekin tum khud us plan mein fas gaye apne extra confidence ki wajah se... Chalo ab jail mein baithkar apne saare paap ginte rehna...

Army looked towards anubhav and then haseena...

He took a deep breathe...

And things happened fast that the gun shot echoed in the room...

And anubhav abd turned and all members shouted...

HASENAA...?!!!!! MADAM SIRRRR.... HASEENA MALLIK....

Hello guys,

Hope you liked the chapter 🥰

what do you think 🤔

And only 1 chapter is left to complete this book along with epilogue

And my first book will be completed 🥺😭... soo emotional
.

thank you soo much for your love and support and I will start my other book as this will be completed..

and don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me for more stories..

you can aslo request your stories... your imagination my creation ❤️

have a good day ❤️