Hyunjin nodded, and as she was about to walk towards her car, she stopped when her eyes landed on Heejin hugging Yerim again, a grin adorning both faces.

"She's so cute," Jinsol said.

"She is."

"Yerim?"

"Heejin."

"Holy, who are you and what did you do to Hyunjin?" Jinsol took a hand to her chest.

"Yerim's very cute as well, she really is the embodiment of happiness as you always described her. How was spending an hour in your car with her? Did you even drive properly with her so close to you?"

Jinsol punched her arm. "Shut your mouth. And yes, I drove perfectly, like I always do."

"Oh, you guys are here!" Jiwoo's voice sounded behind them.

They turned, to find her by the front door with Jungeun.

"Hey, guys!" Jinsol waved at them.

"Sorry, we were in our room," Jungeun said, approaching them.

"I... see..." Jinsol mumbled.

"Well, not my fault, Jungeun can't contain her-"

"Anyway, let's introduce ourselves to Yerim, yes?" Jungeun grabbed Jiwoo's wrist and dragged her along.

"Let's get the things inside?" Jinsol asked, but Hyunjin was still in place. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just... remembered something."

"What?"

"One night during this week, I woke up and... they were being so loud."

Jinsol snorted, and Jungeun turned her head to them, her eyes shooting invisible laser beams at Hyunjin.

"I think she heard you." Jinsol laughed harder.

"It's okay, Jungeun," Hyunjin said, knowing she was still hearing. "I'm not uncomfortable. Just... try and not wake the others up."

Jungeun shifted her attention back to Jiwoo and Yerim, who talked so animatedly it seemed like they knew each other for years.

Hyunjin walked to the trunk and took a couple boxes. "Can someone bring the rest, please?" she said, going on ahead.

Everyone gathered around the kitchen, Jinsol and Yerim setting the plastic bags with food on the table, while Hyunjin prepared the bottles with Hyejoo's help.

"You didn't tell us Yerim would be coming!" Chaewon said, helping setting the table.

"Of course not, it wouldn't be a surprise if you knew!" Yerim messed up her hair.

"I asked Jiwoo if it was okay to bring her along, so everyone could meet," Jinsol said.

Jiwoo beamed, her eyes turning into crescents. "You loved the idea, just admit it."

Hyunjin leaned against the kitchen counter, taking sips on her bottle while observing Diana and Selene investigating Yerim. The girl squatted and let them smell her, and when Selene rubbed her head on Yerim's ankle, she went on ahead and gave them pets.

"Why did she like you immediately and she still hisses at me?" Hyejoo pouted.

"She hissed at me in the beginning as well," Heejin said. "Give her time."

Hyejoo didn't seem convinced, but didn't say anything else either.

"I have news," Yerim said, earning everyone's attention as they sat around the table. "The bastards that attacked you were punished and are now locked up."