"Feeling better?" Hyunjin asked, as they pulled away and Chaewon dragged her to the couch.

"A lot. Thank you."

"We were just waiting for you to go watch Twilight!" Chaewon beamed.

"Oh, is that so?" Hyejoo asked, and Hyunjin wasn't sure if that meant she was happy that they waited for her, or that she didn't want to watch it.

Hyunjin ended up accepting, since she also didn't have any other ideas. They were about to reach the midpoint of the first movie when Hyunjin could hear and smell Jiwoo and Jungeun approaching.

"You're watching Twilight?! And you didn't wait for us?" Jiwoo pouted.

"Hyunjin said you wouldn't want to watch it!" Chaewon said.

Jiwoo gasped. "I love this saga! How could you, Hyunjin?"

"I just... Assumed?"

Jungeun shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Let's just join them."

"Did we miss the baseball scene? Because if we did, you're gonna rewind."

Gladly, they didn't, and it actually came up soon after. Jiwoo was enjoying it even more than Chaewon, and Hyunjin guessed Jungeun was like her, watching it just because they were. But if she was already at it, might as well watch it properly. If Hyunjin managed to, because occasionally peeking at Heejin was far more interesting. She seemed to like the movie as well, by her focused expression and how she laughed and reacted to the more intense scenes.

Jiwoo kept on holding Jungeun's hand, just like Chaewon did with Hyejoo. But as Jiwoo put the second one, New Moon, right after the first one, Hyejoo reached for her Switch.

"You won't pay attention if you're playing!" Chaewon whined.

"That one is super boring, and I can do both. I need to farm to upgrade my equipment, remember?"

Chaewon pouted and approached her ear. Hyunjin knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't stop herself from hearing her whispering "I can't hold your hand if you're playing Zelda.", and she had to actually press her lips together not to laugh. Hyejoo went red in the cheeks and remained silent.

No matter the movie, a marathon could always be tiring. Jiwoo made sure to play the third movie right after, only giving everyone a five minute break. Hyunjin was starting to get restless, now petting Selene who rested in her lap (needless to say Diana preferred to stay with Heejin, laying down on her lap receiving scratches all along her grey fur.)

Until she arrived - Hyunjin's salvation. The second the door opened, Hyunjin jumped on her feet, holding Selene close to her chest. "Jinsol, hey, you're here!"

All eyes turned to her.

"Hey, everyone. I said I would be coming for dinner." She lifted the bags in her hands.

Hyunjin let Selene down on her armchair and rushed to help her. "Come, everyone, dinner time."

"Just say you didn't want to watch the movie," Jiwoo mumbled.

"It's not like I didn't, but it was too much already." She sighed. "And Hyejoo was right, the second one is... so freaking boring."

Taking four bottles from the fridge, Hyunjin leaned against the kitchen counter, observing how Jinsol opened the bags, removing the food, while Heejin searched the cabinets for something.

"There's only four chairs," Jiwoo said.

"The humans can sit," Hyunjin said, and said humans turned to her. "What? Aren't you, though? It's not like we have a proper meal to eat, so go ahead and sit down."