Chapter 1

Quinn's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, ugh Monday, first day of school wonderful. At least my friends would be there. I attempted to roll out of bed before my cat awoke and came over to me, to late. He just rubbed against me and wouldn't leave me alone until I gave him at least a 20 minute pet. "Cheeto, not now I have stupid school and mother will be mad if I haven't left for school." I told him as if he could understand me. He just meowed in response as I got up to change.

My phone buzzed just before i started to change. My cousin, wonderful.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chienne Cousin

Girl is thee awake

Barely

Well hurry up I'll be outside waiting then we gotta go

get traffic cone, green bean, and blueberry

Girl I'm trying so stfu

Anyway bye

Bye

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

She's trying to rush me wonderful. I change into the usual of my red beanie, baggy black and dark turquoise shirt, and black sweatpants with my black boots. I leave my room, Cheeto following me because of his separation anxiety it's hard to be away from him but I don't mind it because I love him.

I go downstairs and toss some sourdough in the toaster oven for breakfast. I start getting all my things and tossing them in my backpack. I grab my sketchbook, pencil and eraser and of course my tiny personal sharpener. I bring my sketchbook everywhere because drawing helps me stray away from an anxiety attack. My toast finishes and I grab it, tossing my bag over my shoulder. I give my cat a little pat on the head before walking out the door. I see my cousin standing impatiently. "Bitch, I've been standing here forever!" She exaggerates. I roll my eyes and start walking with her. "C'mon let's go pick up the boys." I say rushing her. 

We stand in front of Roy's house, waiting for him to come out. Ross runs over from across the street to us. "Wow, really getting Roy before me how dare you." He says dramatically. "Boy shut the hell up." My cousin says playfully rolling her eyes. Roy runs out of the house in a rush with what looks to be a poptart in his mouth. "Did your dumbass wake up late again?" I question. He nods with a muffled Mmmhmm. He takes a bite as we are walking so he can talk again. "What the hell do you expect me to do? Set an alarm?" He said. "Yes are you stupid or something!" "No shit I am, and so are you." I hit him on the back of the head for that.

We stop to grab Robert, who come's out as soon as he see's us. "Hey guys!" he says happily. "Hey green bean." I say. He just looks at me and shakes his head slightly. Ross and Glitch are talking away as me, Roy and Robert are speaking about random crap.

We arrive at the school. I look at it in disgust "Whelp time to have another stressful and boring year." I sigh, annoyed. "At least your dumbass friends will be there!" Roy exclaims, putting his arm around my shoulder, well attempting to. I look down at him and smirk. "Shortass" I say. He looks up at me, looking as pissed as ever. "How dare you." He quietly says. 

We walk inside and shove our stuff into our lockers. The bell rings and I head to class with Roy since our first class is together. We sit in the back next to eachother, we always choose the back since the teacher doesn't pay attention. The teacher starts to announce something quite new, literally. "I am glad to tell you all we have a new student joining us this year!" The teacher exclaims. I roll my eyes. 

A girl a little older than me walks in, she has medium length brown hair with small streaks of blonde and red in the front, eyes as black as voids but with a hint of green and brown, she has a small amount of freckles and dresses similar to me, she has a rounded but slim face and good posture and is a few inches taller than me. "Everybody meet Logan, she will be joining us for this year so please give her some respect, you can sit wherever you like sweetie." The teacher says, ushering her off. My face grows hot at the sight of her and butterflies form in my stomach and I can't take my eyes off her even as the teacher begins the lesson.

Roy takes notice and decides to pester me about it. "OoOoOoOo you like her don't you." He says in an annoying voice. "Shut the fuck up you bastard!" I whisper yell. He keeps annoying me all throughout class. Eventually he taps my shoulder and I look at him pissed off obviously and he has his hands under his desk and signs something......sexual with them and just smirks at me. I glare at him and flip him off then go back to trying to pay attention to the lesson. 

TIME SKIP CUZ I'M LAZY AF

We left school but Roy wouldn't shut his mouth and since the five of us were hanging at my house after school it just kept getting worse. We all went up to my room after Roy grabbed my cat because lord have mercy he loves that thing. We all toss our crap down in the corner as Ross gestures to grab my gecko, I let him so he gets him from his terrarium and sits back down. "So how's this crush of yours~" Roy says in a weird tone, as he pets the cat purring in his lap. "Oooo what crush!" Robert excitedly says, stiming with his hands a little bit. "It's nothing" I say glaring at Roy with daggers in my eyes. "It's obviously something ya dumbass." Glitch says. I sigh and just ignore her. We don't go back to that but instead talk about random shit like school or annoying people we don't like.

Eventually everyone leaves, except Roy. A lot of people assume we are in a relationship which we are not both of us are aware who the other likes, but apparently not because after everyone leaves, Roy says something.....new.

"I uh, I have something to say" he starts. "Bitch what." "1 ur mom, 2 im sorry and 3 uh-" he cuts off. "Dude come on just spit it out." I encourage him. "I uh I like both Ross and Robert the way you like the new girl." I gasp as he rattles on for how long this has been going on and what it feels like for him. "Dude it's okay tell them whenever you feel it's right." I reassure him. "But I feel like it's not right to like two people the exact same way." He whines with tears running down his cheeks. I don't know how to comfort him so I just hug him which he responds with hugging back. I hear my parents come home and get worried. "I-I don't want to go home Q." He says using my nickname. I wouldn't want to go home to if I were him. "I don't want to be here either, ya wanna see if we can stay at Glitch's?" I ask. He nods and I stand up, him still clinging to me. "Dude let go." He tightens his grip and refuses to let go. I sigh and scoot him to my back and i grab our things.

I go downstairs to talk to my parents. "Thank god it's just mom." I say in my head. "Hey Mamá, can I stay at Glitch's tonight?" I ask. She nods and I quickly leave before she changes her mind. I run down the block to my cousin's without ask Roys mom if he can stay because it's an instant no. We arrive and I knock on the door waiting for an answer. Glitch answers the door and lets us in and we go to her room for now.

Lil cliff hanger for yall I guess idk anyways I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of this and dang 1339 words! Aight so more will be coming soon also cousin ik ur reading this hello chienne >:]