Why Did You Guys Take A Break

TIME FOR SOME POORLY WRITTEN ANGST PEOPLE

Finney: His father

His father never thought that you were good enough for his son. He hated you. He faked a note somehow in Finney's writing saying that he wanted to brake up with you. When you came over to his house to confront him, Finney didn't know anything about it causing a huge fight leading to the break.

Robin: Jealousy

It was the new girl Rose. She was always by Robin's side no matter where he went. It was  daily struggle just to get five minutes with him without her  trying to butt in. It seemed like Robin liked her more and only tolerated you. After a extremely rough day at school you asked Robin if he wanted to hang out. He said no because he was hanging out with Rose. You guys started arguing and it ended with Robin shouting "WELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE US HANGING OUT THEY YOU CAN JUST LEAVE" You took the advice and left.

Billy: A Prank

You were an outcast. Barley had any friends, People making fun of you, and stayed mostly in the back kind of outcast. It was a surprise Billy even noticed you lead alone talked to you. It was even more of a shock when he asked you to be your boyfriend. You had finally found some happiness in this school. "I can't believe you actually got them to date you." "Well it was easy considering I'm the most popular kid in this shitty school." Your heart dropped and shattered into a million little pieces that day. The next time you saw him you slapped him across the face hard. "I never want to see you again." was all you said before you left.

Bruce: A Fight

Bruce had had a pretty bad game were his team lost by a lot. You went to comfort him and tried to cheer him up. He started a fight with you since he was so angry which ended in him slapping you. Before he realized what he had done and tried to apologize you had already ran off.

Vance: A Fight

You and Vance were at the Grab n' Go and Vance was trying to beat his high score on the pinball machine. You had accidentally knocked into the machine causing Vance to lose. "C'mon its just a game you don't have to get so m-." You tried to say but he slapped you before you could get the words out. You both got in a fist fight but someone called the police and you both got carried away in different cop cars.