Study Buddies

(Robin x Finney)

THRID PERSON P.O.V

Robin and Finney were walking home together after stopping off at their local corner store for snacks. Robin had asked Finney earlier to help him with some homework and missing assignments he had so his grades wouldn't get lower then they already.

"Ok so we have chips, soda, candy, popcorn, and-'' "Ice cream yes Finney we have everything we need.'' Robin said as he nudged Finney to the side with his shoulder. "Well sorry if I want to double check that we have everything.'' Finney replied nudging him back. "C'mon man take some edge off its not like I wanna do this I just have to so I don't get suspended again." Robin said. "Yeah key word...again" Finney said jokingly.

Robin started to chase him up the street and once Finney got tired he tackled him to the ground. "ROBIN WATCH THE FOOD!" Finney yelled "As I said before relax Finn the food is fine just check and see." Robin said. Finney looked down at the supposed ruined bag of food and checked its contents, sure enough Robin was right the food was perfectly fine. "See.'' Robin remarked "Ok fine so you were right lets just go now." Finney said. Robin started running again. "ROBIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!" Finney shouted. "LAST ONE THERE PAYS FOR SNACKS NEXT TIME!" Now Finney was the one doing the chasing this time but coincidentally they ended up running all the way to Finney's house. "I WIN." Robin exclaimed coming into the house. " Fine you win lets just start on the homework before we get to distracted.'' Finney said defeated

Robin set his bookbag down on the coffee table in front of the couch while he took a sit. Finney went into the kitchen and put the ice cream in the freezer. "Robin what snack do you want?" Finney called. "COULD I GET THE CHIPS?" Robin yelled in response. Finney got the chips from Robin's bag and got the soda from his walking back to the living room "You didnt have to yell I was just in the kitchen." Finney said holding his hands over his ears." "Very funny Finn but let's just get started because the sooner we get this done the sooner I can actually do fun things again.''

(A snip of the conversation they had while doing homework)

F-"Alright Robin what is 8x5?"

R-"..."

F-"Robin what is 8x5."

R-"..."

F-"Robin."

R-"I don't know"

F-"What do you mean you don't know?!"

R-"I DON'T KNOW OK''

F-"IT'S AN EASY QUESTION''

R-"WHAT IS IT THEN''

F-"IT'S 40"

(After they were done 2-3 hours later)

Robin got up from his spot on Finney's couch stretching his arms in the air "Finally we're done that was so boring." Robin sighed. Robin started walking to the kitchen while Finney got up after him "It only took so long because you had so much homework and you couldn't answer simple ass questions" Robin took the rest of the snacks out of the kitchen and walked back to the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie?'' Robin asked "Depends which on." Finney answered. Robin thought for a moment "You can chose if you want." Robin said sitting back on the couch. Finney picked up the remote and choose (Random movie) as it started to play Finney started to get sleepy realizing it was so late. He layed his head on Robin's shoulder watching the movie till he fell asleep. A few minutes later Robin noticed Finney fell asleep so he turned off the Tv and carried Finney to his room since he knew where it was. He layed Finney down on his bed but just before he was going to leave he heard a small voice call out "Stay"

Robin turned around to see Finney sitting up in his bed "First let me call my uncle to see if its ok.'' Robin went to the phone and called his uncle, once he got the go ahead to stay at Finney's he went back to his room and layed down next to him. Finney got closer to Robin while Robin wrapped his arms around Finney. They both soon fell asleep in each others embrace.