Red Lake. Pt.3

Ron was sent home for the day.  His story was heard and shared by most everyone in town.  He was eating lasagna, his dads favourite.  "If only."  Ron couldn't think of a word to finish that sentence.  Ron's dad was named Greg trekker.  Now Ron was done crying and was beginning to think of the cops body,  

"How-everything.  Monsters, that's all I can think of."  It was late, about 9:00.  Ron was trying not to sleep but wasn't doing that well.  "How, poison, berries, *yawn* disease in the---*yawn* city, D--*yawn* a-*ZZZ*."  Ron woke to commotion in the middle of town.  He snick to his door to hear what was going on.  "Do you think Ron is killing them."

"No he would never."

"Then what."

Ron went outside to check up on the lake.  "Bloody, like always."  Ron whimpered.  Time to go to bed, not like i'm needed now that people think that i'm doing it.  Ron went to bed maybe as the last time being a detective.  *Scream*  that's what Ron awoke to in the middle of the night.  He ran to the lake.  A woman was on the ground being held by an invisible force.  "You know what you need to do Ron."  A voice from in his head.

Ron thought about his father said.  He loked at the lake which was bubbling, and jumped in.  Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron watched from above the woman get up, the lake stop bubbling and turn blue, the sky sunny.  "Thanks dad, love you."

                                                        The End.