Red Lake. Pt.1

"Extra, extra read all about it, more found dead near Red Lake.  Still no trace of evidence."  Cried the news boy.

"Great, more cops in a city of tourism."  Grunted detective Ron.  Ron didn't want to be a detective, it was his dad who was a detective first and wanted his kid to follow.  Ron wanted to be a sports star until someone went missing in Red Lake 5 years ago.  His father was lost when he went to investigate.  "5 years and they still think cops can stop this." 

"Sorry sir but you need to go, this is now in police custody."  Out came a cop walking towards Ron.

"Please, if anything you guys should be gone, like you do anything to this."

"Excuse me sir but we do our best at..."

"Nothing!"  Ron jumped in.  This led to an argument, as always.

"Guys!."  A cop came running out of the forest leading to the lake.  "Aaron's gone!."  This was odd.  Aaron was a cop who came to investigate with the other cops.  Gone.  "All that's left is his hat."  Explained the cop.  

"While, he's gone."  Whimpered the cop Ron was arguing with.

"Wait.  Ron yelled.  Give me that hat."  Ron more snatched the hat from the cops dry hands and examined the hat.  "If you look closely you can see something on the hats visor."

"Is that?"

"Blood.  Purple blood."

You mean."

"We need to get to that lake."

"O....Kay, h-how about you do that, and i'll stay and keep a lookout for ... you know anything suspicious.

"Okay, you wouldn't be that much help anyway."  Ron started off on his walk to the lake not thinking about death or his father but just saving the cities tourist rate.  Fearless.